IGNORED

Warning Point

pete0

I'm wearing an Ajax Amsterdam soccer replica right now, is that allowed? I'm almost in a panic now..

May have a tall glass of 99 per cent fat free milk some time later. I just need an OK on this ?

If it's not clear to you why you got the warning you should contact the moderator responsible and he'll clarify.

Should maybe point out that anyone who has a warning or gets one in the future is free to ask for it to be removed after a period of time....took a couple off very recentlysmile.png .

If I were a mod people would get warnings for harking on/ moaning about the same old boring shite - 3 warnings and my heavies (dave and his crew) would come round to chop your fingers off... try polluting my screen then mutha fuckas!!!

I'm liking that as a job applicationrofl.gif ! You may just be a man we can use!

I'm liking that as a job applicationrofl.gif ! You may just be a man we can use!

...as it's my application may I just add something I feel passionate about... WOMEN - I mean there's women in top jobs in football now, women officiating football and women playing football at an ever improving standard. I just feel we could do more to attract women to our forum... maybe a footballer's legs and bottoms thread, more floral backgrounds/ prettier graphics, a thread chatting about celebrity relationships, a 'What you wearing tonight?' thread and of course the 'Time of the Month' thread - somewhere where you can just take out your frustrations of life for a week once a month!!!

Anyway, I'm going away for a very long time now... 67.gifleggit.gif

...as it's my application may I just add something I feel passionate about... WOMEN - I mean there's women in top jobs in football now, women officiating football and women playing football at an ever improving standard. I just feel we could do more to attract women to our forum... maybe a footballer's legs and bottoms thread, more floral backgrounds/ prettier graphics, a thread chatting about celebrity relationships, a 'What you wearing tonight?' thread and of course the 'Time of the Month' thread - somewhere where you can just take out your frustrations of life for a week once a month!!!

Brilliant!

We could even add a new tagline....Toffeetalk, for the thinking Everton. We care.

If it's not clear to you why you got the warning you should contact the moderator responsible and he'll clarify.

Should maybe point out that anyone who has a warning or gets one in the future is free to ask for it to be removed after a period of time....took a couple off very recentlysmile.png .

That would be of some benefit if I knew who was responsible. I have an idea but know better than to name names.

Bit of a mystery too, as at the start of the week, all nice and clean and not a blemish to my good name, dropped by and was listening to some 1960's sounds, and next day, one of the damn things appeared. Maybe someone took exception to Hermans Hermits or Thunderclap Newman or something.

In all seriousness, don't think I've perpetrated any acts of war, take note, I don't abuse other participants, (and now I can't get back to normal text damn it) but what I'm saying is, it's something I try to stay away from, not a kepyboard belligerent to other forum members on any board index, soocer or otherwise, or anything like that. I certainly won't call other users 'cunts' or anything such, only in humorous occasions maybe, or being disingenuous, but it wouldn't be really sincere as we have seen lately between one or two other participants. Yes, I have a go at outside people, weather forecasters, Idiots on the streets, game show hosts and anything you can think of that doesn't concern TT members, but not other users themselves. Take note once again, I'm not really threatening to others if not threatened.

Back to normal text again, and whoever was responsible, I feel I've done nothing wrong, at least certainly not gone on the offensive to other participants, so I'd appreciate a clear points tally again if it's not too much to ask. I know Moderating can be a tricky job sometimes, judgments have to be taken sometimes, but I'd only ask for decisions to be justified. I said before I was offered a position of an Administrator on the Official Everton Football Club Forum Board when it was shut down for an interim period a year or two ago, but declined the offer. I think in retrospect it was the right decision, wasn't something that really appealed, although I did appreciate the offer. I would have been on the new board pages that were shut down, and they were nothing like before, so maybe I made the right choice, and above all else, I no longer use the official site forum now since it was reopened.

So once again, done nothing wrong I feel, so whoever was responsible I'd like a clean sheet once again maybe. Yes I get offensive and go on the attack with individuals, but that's all and everything (or nothing) outside of TT pages. I don't (and it can be a tough effort sometimes for sure) necessarily get angry with other board members. Just wanted to get this off my chest or something.

Thanks for reading.

Every now and then people disagree. The occasional idiot may come along and troll a little. I had pax a year or two ago... He was clearly a troll - a Chelsea one. I hated his southern "I'm better than you" bullshit.

However using insults - blatantly using crass words that raise the heart beat to the point of rage isn't on.

The topic of which was an ideal example... Wayne rooneys alleged technically superior and record breaking heir to the throne (baxter) made more noise using twitter than his feet. Clubless, which is ironic as all he does is play golf or go to Vegas.

He referred to Peter crouches wife as a "rat" for writing for the sun, does he think he's doing justice to the 96 using undignitied language that the affected families have refrained from using for 23 years?! They have faced far bigger temptation and instead shown class throughout.

Let's not confuse freedom of speech with class. His heart and pete o's may have been in the right place, but there is a way to do things. Especially at this time.

Lets chill. We know where we all stand with Liverpool in this fight for justice. Lets do it the right way.

Every now and then people disagree. The occasional idiot may come along and troll a little. I had pax a year or two ago... He was clearly a troll - a Chelsea one. I hated his southern "I'm better than you" bullshit.

However using insults - blatantly using crass words that raise the heart beat to the point of rage isn't on.

The topic of which was an ideal example... Wayne rooneys alleged technically superior and record breaking heir to the throne (baxter) made more noise using twitter than his feet. Clubless, which is ironic as all he does is play golf or go to Vegas.

He referred to Peter crouches wife as a "rat" for writing for the sun, does he think he's doing justice to the 96 using undignitied language that the affected families have refrained from using for 23 years?! They have faced far bigger temptation and instead shown class throughout.

Let's not confuse freedom of speech with class. His heart and pete o's may have been in the right place, but there is a way to do things. Especially at this time.

Lets chill. We know where we all stand with Liverpool in this fight for justice. Lets do it the right way.

That was very diplomatic of you Haf!

Thank you so much, all I needed was the person responsible, and my instincts were correct. Let's just leave it at that.

And for the very last time, it was not targeted at the person or new member, only the nuisance calls that originate from the country involved. I remember saying that I don't attack other participants, will only become threatening if threatened.

Got a response anyway which I appreciate, so it's as good as discussion closed.

no chance...comedy gold

Anyway, I'm going away for a very long time now... 67.gifleggit.gif

Marco, you were apparently spot on!

That was very diplomatic of you Haf!

And absolutely spot on too. Edited by Matt

Why is there so much fuss about getting warnings? doh.gif

It's not like anybody has been dragged into the office at work and had a bollocking for something they didn't do. It's an Everton forum, and a place to hang out for a bit of chat. If you overstep the mark, you get told to knock it off, just like you would in any other situation.

If you get a warning, chances are it's because you had a bad day and didn't respect the harmony of the forum. If you don't like them, don't have a bad day.

It's not hard to be civil to each other, and we're all responsible for our own posts. Nobody forces anybody to press the submit button, so maybe ask yourself if you really want to submit something that will rock the boat.

We all do it, and we all have off days, but just don't cry about it when you get warned. shaking fist.png

I've been banned loads of times from forums and had loads of warnings, but I don't go crying about it, as most of the time it was deserved (well, except when I was banned by Bill for arguing about Lescott and Terry on Bluemoon lol) but that's all part of the crack.

I only come here to argue with the mods after all. I'd hardly come here for articulate debate. laugh.png