Southampton (H)...Nikica Jelavic

Leeds (A)...Victor Anichebe

Swansea (A)...Victor Anichebe

Newcastle (H)...Leighton Baines

West Brom (A)...Leon Osman

Leyton Orient (H)...Kevin Mirallas

Aston Villa (A)...Steven Pienaar

Manchester United (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Baines/Oviedo/Osman were the only ones to turn up - very frustrating!!! Moyes annoyed me today - we needed Barkley on for Pienaar or Naismith on 60-70mins - maybe he doesn't trust the players he had on the bench but we looked tired in areas and it needed freshening up! Another 2 points lost and disappointingly a fair result overall!

Oviedo.

I'm pissed off with the amount of critisism that Naismith gets from people but I myself was fuming with his 'ball' to Jelavic. If it had been across the floor it was a bulletproof goal however for some reason he plays it 90 yards above his head.

I thought Oviedo was decent but Baines was comfortably the best player on the pitch today

We are carrying too many passengers at the moment, Jelavic and Piennar in particular,and it highlights how weak our squad is that these players are still starting every game.

Poor performance by Everton but yet again I thought the Refereee has cost us points

Agree that Baines did really well, but coming in for Fellaini on his full debut I don't think you can look past Oviedo.

Not totally sure if its b/c players like Pienaar and Jelly don't have competition, or b/c Moyes is instructing them to sit back, but for the life of me I can't understand how we can utterly dominate for periods and then look completely at sea against the same opposition. Said it already in match day thread, but you have to make subs. Can't recall the last time I saw a manager try to play the full 90 without making a single sub. We may be short one or two, but what we needed was fresh legs and we had that on the bench.

We are carrying too many passengers at the moment, Jelavic and Piennar in particular,and it highlights how weak our squad is that these players are still starting every game.

Would you leave Oviedo on the left and drop Pienaar when Mirallas is back?

Maybe start big Vic or Vellios and drop Jelavic for a while too?

I would

I'd leave Jelavic out and play Vellios, Vellios is hungry for goals and IMO Jelly has become complacent. I'd probably leave Pienaar in though, he was shite yesterday against Norwich but when he's on form his link up with Baines is something to be desired.

Would you leave Oviedo on the left and drop Pienaar when Mirallas is back?

Maybe start big Vic or Vellios and drop Jelavic for a while too?

Oviedo did well against Norwich so yes I do think that is a possibility

I think Vellios proved last year that he isnt ready to be starting games for us, I would rather see him go out on loan to see if he can cut it

I would be tempted to give Mirallas a go up front if Jelavic's poor form continues

Oviedo did well against Norwich so yes I do think that is a possibility

I think Vellios proved last year that he isnt ready to be starting games for us, I would rather see him go out on loan to see if he can cut it

I would be tempted to give Mirallas a go up front if Jelavic's poor form continues

Did he? I can only remember him starting at home against Stoke, and even that was when we were still in our annual shite part of the season. I think Vellios definitely deserves more game time than he's getting.

I think a lot of people who vote here, dont actually go to the match but i suppose they are entitled to state their preference.

I managed to get to this game and shall give honourable mentions to Baines and Oviedo, but the MOTM for me was Osman. He played in midfield all by himself, tried endlessly to get something going with very little help from Hilts, Peanut, or Naismith, and had more attempts at goal than everybody else combined. Ossie without a doubt.

I think a lot of people who vote here, dont actually go to the match but i suppose they are entitled to state their preference.

I managed to get to this game and shall give honourable mentions to Baines and Oviedo, but the MOTM for me was Osman. He played in midfield all by himself, tried endlessly to get something going with very little help from Hilts, Peanut, or Naismith, and had more attempts at goal than everybody else combined. Ossie without a doubt.

As long as they actually 'watch' the match, they'll have an informed opinion, won't they?

Ticket snob. Grammar Police.giflaugh.png

I think it's fair to say I'm able to form a better opinion using TV footage, no obstructed views, action replays, slow motion etc.

How often do you hear managers state they need to see something again before making comment.

Love the atmosphere of a live game but prefer the visibility tv gives.

By the way in twitter it was said Jelavic has been told by senior players they aren't happy with his performances/attitude. From agent king

By the way in twitter it was said Jelavic has been told by senior players they aren't happy with his performances/attitude. From agent king

Saw that, but the same guy also said Heits to Ajax in Jan and we're close to signing Butland (which i'd personally be happy with, just cant see it happening) Another rumour doing the rounds is that Jelly and MIrallas have had a bit of a falling out...

I think it's fair to say I'm able to form a better opinion using TV footage, no obstructed views, action replays, slow motion etc.

How often do you hear managers state they need to see something again before making comment.

Love the atmosphere of a live game but prefer the visibility tv gives.

I dont think that is the case . It obviously gives you a better idea of things like was it a penalty or not, or did the ball cross the line or not but thats about it.

How often do the cameras zoom in on the player with the ball, can you see another players movement off the ball then?

Would you be happy if we never scouted any players and just signed them from what you see off the box?