IGNORED

Newcastle v Everton 2nd Jan 20:00

Avinalaff

Justice is served for the Goodison game!

Not a great performance, but good enough.Thought the ref gave quite a bit our way.....nice for a change!

Wonderful free kick from Baines.

Be nice to see a stronger bench, but you've got to love the way Moyes and Everton just battle on through.But for the woodwork against Chelsea it would have been 4 straight wins.

Vic's starting to look the business.

Edited by Blue 250

Love to hear the BBC's reasoning for putting on the Liverpool match before ours tonight.

We're above Liverpool and Newcastle below Sunderland; so they choose a mid table scrap over one involving teams who are currently in European qualification/relegation areas.

Three games in each match so they choose the one sided one over the close one.

dont know.gif

It's 4-00am in the morning and we've just got home, and all I can see is some incoherent nonsense

Had to go to Toffeeweb to find out tonights result

Fucking Yes, a 2 - 1 win on Tyneside and we got a rare victory but too late tonight to take in all statistics etc

Baines and Anichebe it said, but don't know who scored for them but not really interested right now

This does represent a great result

I am quite pleased with this result and still in contention for a european cup place.

I can't feel sorry for Newcastle as I don't give a fuck about them, but Pardew is a decent manager

I am pleased we got a result this night at a difficult venue, we can talk more about this tomorrow but well done to all involved up there tonight

I don't know any other results tonight, and don't want to know. But am pleased enough wih this victory. Well done to all involved.

Shame I have to agree with this. I still think Naismith with come good. I think it's taking him awhile to get used to the pace of the Premiership.

Naisy has had some good games this season. We need guys like him in the squad to call on when needed. We're short of bodies, and he was free.

The thing about Nais is that he does have some understanding with Jelly and I think Moyes is trying to use that. Experiment has to go on the shelf for now though, Vic is just bringing too much to the table right now to be left out.