IGNORED

Lewis Holtby

I wasn't pointing out the fact that he was a blue (as from reading the above posts I knew people knew about his following) I was just trying to say that because he's a blue I'm more excited about the possibility of signing him.

I should have been more clearer (it's been a long day). :)

I would love to have Holtby, but I cant see him coming anytime soon. Shalke are going to play in the Champions league this season, he is 21, and put away 9 goals this past season. My guess is he is trying to force Shalke to give him a significant pay increase. Huntelaar and Raul were the only Shalke players to score more last term.

If he leaves Shalke I have to believe it will be for another club in the Champions league, but if we swing a top six finish who knows...

• 1 month later...

rumours also floatin around that affelay has turned down spurs and the shite to go to schalke..isn't he a similar player? maybe puttin 2 and 2 together and gettin 57 but who knows? also last year of his contract i believe..

on a side note it think this stuff should be in the twitter transfer rumours

Edited by marcopaulo

on a side note it think this stuff should be in the twitter transfer rumours

Perhaps, but this has mostly been about shitting and/or touching oneself, and I don't really know if that belongs there either. Oh well, back to dreaming about Holtby.

Also, does he remind anyone else of Osman, but a little tidier in his play?

Twitter, once again, is abuzz with rumours of Holtby joining Everton. Saying we've had a bid accepted. I would literally (yes, literally) shit my pants if this happened. But, sadly, this seems just another cream dream that will never come to fruition.

i doubt it but would touch myself in several places..

I would also be shitting my pants if we signed Holtby.

What the shit just happened? Can I join in on this orgy of shitting and jerking party if we are indeed getting Holtby? Sounds mighty fun

• 1 month later...

My honest guess is that he'll really develop and make a huge name for himself over the next few years and put himself way out of our price range. My guess is that he ends up with Bayern Munich, or one of the Manchester clubs. I would say Borussia Dortmund as well, but don't they not like to spend big money?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...