IGNORED

Mirallas Injury

drs08

Does anyone know where we are with his injury? Date expected back?

Its soooo frustrating knowing we have a player like him at the club not playing, he is exactly what we need @ the 'Mo to be unlocking the door of these bloody draws I think, gutted he's been out sooooo long after that goofy cheating mallaka took him out in the derby, grrrr shaking fist.png

Cant wait to have him back, but I'm not holding my breath as to when it'll be!!! But as ever the EFC site just says unknown.

Yeah, but the problem is when a player has had an injury like that its hard to recover from. Look at the likes of Rodwell, who didn't have injuries but seems to tweak it now and again. (I know don't talk about shitteh players). Gibson had injury problems before he came to Everton as well, once a player has had a bad hamstring problem it seems to reoccur time and time again. Hopefully I am wrong and this is the end of his problems and Gibbos.

Plays 15 minutes goes off and gets injured again for fuck sake why does he always get injured pisses me off. He shouldn't play if he isn't fully fit both him and moyes should know this his injury plagued season will effectively shape our season and the absence of him means Naismith gets played and he's wank! We need him his skill pace he's by far one of our best players and we need him for the second half of the season but he keeps pulling his hammy and getting injured all the time! It's beyond unfortunate he's crucial in our side!

Naismith gets played and he's wank!

Bit OTT.

Naismith puts in more effort than most of them out there and that's why I still like him. He's no world-beater and he never will be but I won't critisise someone for trying their heart out week in and week out. When everyone has their heads up their arses on a Saturday notice that Naismith is the one thats always doing the running.

Sorry disagree he is useless if you want someone to try to fill the creative void left in mirallas's absence it would have to be oviedo. Naismith doesn't do enough and this so we're playing with 10 effective players! He doesn't add anything. You can run all over the pitch making yourself tired giving your all but if you haven't got the ability to make a difference to our team or on the game it's pointless! We need pace on the wings he hasn't got it he hasn't got any notable accolades to his play which should determine why he starts in mirallas's place instead of oviedo!

I'm not saying he should get put in the team ahead of Oviedo because I'm not, Oviedo seems the better player at the moment. The point I'm making is that Naismith isn't 'wank' and I do believe that everyone is band-wagoning with him. It's as if its suddenly 'cool' to start giving Naismith shit so everyone starts doing it to get themselves noticed. He's a decent player, nothing special but a lot better than what we've had in the past and since we paid nothing for him I don't think we can start getting angry, even if he's as bad as people are making out we can sell him on for profit.

He needs time to get up to speed with the Premier League and that will surely happen, he's very similar to Jelavic at the moment in the sense that he just needs some confidence and he'll come good as he already has the pace and determination to succeed here.

Naismith is no world beater granted but He's not shite either.

He's simply played out of position I'd also expect Jelavic Fellaini and Gibson to be poor on the wing if played there. He should be played off Jelavic in his natural position for a few games then we can fully judge how he will fare...

He's a good squad player that's sadly when used not been given the right opportunity to ply his trade.

Hi Everton fans. I'm from Greece, Olympiakos fan and i check your forum now and then to see how Kevin is doing there. Sad to see him injured again. I saw some of your posts worrying about him being prone to injuries so i thought i should inform you that Kevin has also had 3 hamstring injuries while he was here. One when he first arrived, one early last season and one early this summer. First two were not that serious, he was out for about 3 weeks and then he was almost perfectly fit all season, only some minor problems that kept him out 1-2 games.

After this summer's injury it took him more than a month to recover , although everyone here thought that he was delaying his return because he was afraid of another injury before he completed the transfer to your team. Truth or not, the point is that he completely missed the basic stage of training and you know how important that is for any football player after almost 2 months of vacation. So that might be the main reason for his lack of fitness.

I understand your frustration but dont worry, Mirallas needs his time to find his rythm and to be on top form . Once he does he will start scoring as well.

Hi Everton fans. I'm from Greece, Olympiakos fan and i check your forum now and then to see how Kevin is doing there. Sad to see him injured again. I saw some of your posts worrying about him being prone to injuries so i thought i should inform you that Kevin has also had 3 hamstring injuries while he was here. One when he first arrived, one early last season and one early this summer. First two were not that serious, he was out for about 3 weeks and then he was almost perfectly fit all season, only some minor problems that kept him out 1-2 games.

After this summer's injury it took him more than a month to recover , although everyone here thought that he was delaying his return because he was afraid of another injury before he completed the transfer to your team. Truth or not, the point is that he completely missed the basic stage of training and you know how important that is for any football player after almost 2 months of vacation. So that might be the main reason for his lack of fitness.

I understand your frustration but dont worry, Mirallas needs his time to find his rythm and to be on top form . Once he does he will start scoring as well.

Thanks for that Teo.

• 1 month later...

Not sure about this publicly coming out?

But behind closed doors this would have been a smart move by Moyse.

We all know Mirallas has the ability, he just needs to get his fitness up to prem standards.Once he gets there he has the potential to be a world class player. he just needs to get the Everton mentality engrained in his system then we can watch him ignite.

But at this moment, he may only be in games for spells, but those spells are ending up as goals. Isnt that what all the special players around the world do.