IGNORED

Norwich (Away)

MikeO

Our record at Carrow Road isn't the best, but some will remember it best for Van Den Hauwe's goal that took the league championship in 1987. I don't like them, but Hughton has done well and they kind of deserve some respect for their endeavors in recent years especially with Lambert. I think we'll maybe win by the single goal but a draw looks most likely here. Could well be the make or break game (this season) as mentioned.

Im so sick with our inability to defend this season. We need to win here or the season league wise will fizzle out. Norwich arent playing well so an early goal would do wonders. They drawer a lot like us but with the cup drawer going our way it might perk us up. Gonna say 1-3 Baines (pen), Felli and Super Kev

Could be a defining moment for the league season this....absolute solid gold must win; or I think we'll just fizzle out and come seventh.

We need a big performance but on recent evidence I can't see where we're going to find one. Hope I'm wrong.

Sure is but the sounds coming from the players suggest they realise that as well. I think we might come out fighting for this one!

Mirallas has slowly been working his way back to fitness, let's hope today he finally get it back.The man has class written all over him, if he can work a bit of majic down the right, Pienaar and Baines should be able to find a tad more space down the left.

Get it into Anichebe on the edge of the box, he'll either turn and smash it in or feed Jelavic.Norwich aren't scoring many, so after gifting them the early goal, that should be it.

Norwich ahead at half time with Everton ahead at full time is 22-1, could be worth a pound or two.

1-3 Everton.

A win today for Everton will be their 600th away league victrory.

When Anichebe scores Everton have never lost (ok that is only 23 times), never the less 'give the ball to Vic'.

Come on then Naismith, show us what you've got.

We know what he's got. Fuck all.

How can Moyes justify throwing Mirallas back in weeks a go (was it against spurs?) when he was just coming back from injury and then when he's got a few games under his belt, come out publicly and stated that he wants more from him and then bench him? Makes no sense.

We know what he's got. Fuck all.

How can Moyes justify throwing Mirallas back in weeks a go (was it against spurs?) when he was just coming back from injury and then when he's got a few games under his belt, come out publicly and stated that he wants more from him and then bench him? Makes no sense.

If he's starting we may as well be hopeful he'll be capable of showing something different at last, although yeah I'm probably being too optimistic.

I think it's good that Mirallas is on the bench myself. If we bring him on after about 60/70 minutes then he has all his magic to throw at some tired legs. I think that whilst he's a better option to Naismith his pace will be better suited to fatigued players than ones that are fired up from the off.

I think it's good that Mirallas is on the bench myself. If we bring him on after about 60/70 minutes then he has all his magic to throw at some tired legs. I think that whilst he's a better option to Naismith his pace will be better suited to fatigued players than ones that are fired up from the off.

Plus Naismith will is the more adept for playing against scrappy teams.

Not happy with the fact Naismith is starting, the guy is simply not good enough. Maybe understand though because Mirallas is only coming back from injury. Might be too many games in succession for him. A bigger issue is Moyes leaving Barkley out. He's come back from impressive loan spells at Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds respectively and has barely featured this season. Moyes says he doesn't want to rush him but the guy is 19 years old and has only played a handfull of games for our first team. I'm aware of his injury setback a few yars ago but everyone keeps harping on about how good he is etc. and he's barely featured for us in a squad that desperately needs freshening up. I would have though that supposedly one of the brightest talents in the country would fit that bill? Instead he doesn't even make our bench ahead of Hitzelsperger, not saying he doesn't deserve to be there but he's going to be let go at the end of the season so why not give barkley more game time to prove his worth? Same goes for Oviedo, Vellios, Stones, Duffy. It's clear our squad is struggling with fatigue and new ideas and we've a good batch of telented youngsters there eager to come in, so why constantly start with the same team that's struggling for form and lacking ideas every week? Alot of the guys out there look Wrecked and starved for new ideas on the pitch. Would have thought giving the fresh blood more of a chance would go to changing that.. Hope the boys pull it out of the bag today though VS Norwich, going to be a tougher game than people expect.

i like the team exept for Mirallas and Velios not playing -

i don't think Fellaini will ever become a striker or co-striker -

he is too easily marked out of the game if he hangs around the box -

but as a whole it is one of the better sides this season we have playing today -

hope they show some agression and don't leak the early goal from our left -

GO EVERTON !