IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

For once it shows the club have actually been handling business well, and date I say it…. Look like they know what they are doing.

My business is pretty much the same this year. Using money to expand, so operating at a loss to protect the future.

40 minutes ago, Shukes said:

For once it shows the club have actually been handling business well, and date I say it…. Look like they know what they are doing.

My business is pretty much the same this year. Using money to expand, so operating at a loss to protect the future.

But they have made huge losses  over the years just as much to bad decisions than Covid, I pray 🙏 your not following Moshiri’s formula mate😉

I had read this a couple of days ago and found it to be a very informative and a well written article. Moshiri has learnt nothing in his time as the owner and under his control we drop further and further, and we have spiralled so far out of control as a team, and devastatingly as a business I see no future for the Everton Football Club we know, love and have grown up with. 
My real biggest concern is that Moshiri will take ownership of the new stadium as a separate entity that doesn’t belong to to EFC, and the team eventually goes into administration, not so far fetched in my opinion, he’s a businessman and not an Everton supporter who now has sole control of every decision made, and his first interests will be himself and how he can leave this fiasco without his pants being around his ankles. 

What are peoples take on Iwobi say even though relegation does get mentioned, it doesnt get mentioned "a lot".

Combined with the Holgate article, I am starting to feel like the players and management are burying their heads in the sand.

I get that sometimes it can be negative thinking to look down instead of up, but there also needs to be a reality check. 

28 minutes ago, Bailey said:

What are peoples take on Iwobi say even though relegation does get mentioned, it doesnt get mentioned "a lot".

Combined with the Holgate article, I am starting to feel like the players and management are burying their heads in the sand.

I get that sometimes it can be negative thinking to look down instead of up, but there also needs to be a reality check. 

I was impressed with Iwobi’s interview. 
Echoes what a lot of us have been saying.

11 cup finals. 
Players need to be responsible and can’t keep relying on coaches and fans to drag them through.

”We need to fight to stay in the best football league in the world” 

The issue for me is that even if we somehow survive this season, we will go next. We're not going to suddenly sign 8-9 players that are going to make us into a decent team and the club will still be in the clutches of Kenwright and Moshiri.

What has depressed me more than relegation, is just how fucked we are and how much our soul has been ripped away through incompetent owners.