IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

18 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Maybe you have to get in touch with the club and they'll print a paper ticket for those games?

If the ticket is going to someone else they charge for the ticket to be printed from what I understand. Knowing Everton they’ll probably make you go through their reselling platform and take a cut. 
So easier to just have the cards and give them to whoever needs them. 

Hopefully this nips the pitch invasions in the bud

open.aspx?ffcb10-fe891571736d017a7c-fe58

3121affb-5e71-4059-b359-4773007c6079.jpg
Dear Ste,

As we approach the start of the 2022/23 season, I wanted to take this opportunity to write you as Season Ticket Member in the Howard Kendall Lower Gwladys Street with some important safety information.

The content of this email is not aimed at dampening the passion, fervour and dedication of supporters, which was so evident and impactful during the dramatic conclusion to last season.

In fact, we want and encourage supporters to continue to play a vital role in matchdays at Goodison Park. However, I am mandated to highlight certain regulated issues and while they may not apply to you directly, I would appreciate your understanding of the important information and your continued support.

Recent inspections by licensing officers of The Sports Ground Safety Authority – the body responsible for the issuing of licences to sports grounds for all football matches played in England and Wales - have formally highlighted to the football club an issue of ‘persistent standing’ in the Lower Gwladys Street stand, particularly in sections GT2, GT3 and GT4.

They have described the term ‘persistent’ as situations where individuals in seated areas stand for prolonged periods of time rather than during short periods of play where it could be deemed unnatural to remain seated.

As a condition of our license the Club must be rigorous in upholding the all-seater conditions of the Football Spectators Act 1989, the purpose of which is “to provide for the safety of spectators”. In addition to the need to meet these licensing conditions, some of our supporters in these areas have complained to the Club because they simply cannot stand for long periods due to age and/or health problems or are unable to see if they are located at the back of the stand.

We fully understand that at times of increased excitement supporters will stand. However, we urge all supporters to continue to be considerate in their actions, especially as the potential exists for the licensing authorities to reduce the capacity in the Lower Gwladys Street stand, should the situation not improve. Similar action has previously been taken in the away section at Goodison Park, where capacity reductions have been imposed for certain teams.

I hope you understand that this email follows on from the FA, Premier League and EFL’s collective commitment to tackle anti-social and criminal behaviours at matches, which was announced earlier this month. Every Club in the league recognises the safety and wellbeing of everyone attending or working matchdays as a priority.

One of the points raised by the Premier League was the need for ALL clubs to remind supporters that both the use of pyrotechnics (smoke grenades and flares) and entering the field of play are both criminal offences and anyone found doing so is liable to arrest and a stadium ban.

As a Club, we are legally compelled to work with the authorities to identify any individuals who take part in either of these activities. This also applies to the throwing of objects of any description on to the field of play.

Failure to comply with these regulations could lead to punishment for the Club or, as referenced earlier, partial closure of the stadium to supporters.

I look forward to your continued co-operation during the forthcoming season and, as always, my team will be busy ensuring all supporters have the best possible experience of a Goodison Park matchday.

Kind regards,

Dave Lewis
Head of Security and Stadium Safety
b21a108a-f588-4eb5-85d5-f8889fd26f45.png eb41e7cd-0919-49e2-83c4-fafc4aee2410.png 53faf335-eef1-4fc5-a895-770a9d57ea0a.png 421f4ca2-58f7-4ae7-892c-4fd448a3b6f1.png
6a9a109c-b859-4796-b79d-cc513a6ffd93.png 649fe54a-fbc3-4f61-b926-ec99d7e88a2e.png 58de90dc-50d4-4925-8945-7dc6bfab0a23.png 20bbffa0-e8d5-430f-a277-df0e77775c4d.png 07de416e-13ca-493c-939d-203b29436865.png
6d96a2ba-a5d1-43b9-ada5-f9919fc92788.png f84cabe2-607f-4a00-af81-acbf835cdee9.png ce9d7fb4-e569-49f7-92db-601a743eeea8.png d95a2064-4824-496d-813a-52aa7fe1d7ea.png
© 1878 - 2022 Everton Football Club. Goodison Park, Goodison Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L4 4EL, GB

You are receiving this email as it contains important information about your Season Ticket Membership.
Please do not respond to this email as it has been sent from an unattended mailbox. If you wish to contact us please 
click here.

View In Browser  |  Terms & Conditions  |   Privacy Policy

This shouldn’t go here as what I’m about to mention shouldn’t go into off topic discussion, Wordle can we please give it it’s own separate thread and remove it from any of the the main stream threads, preferably a thread in some other clubs forum. I have put it on block but obviously when someone posts their grid to let others know how good they are, my off topic discussion light’s up so in expectation of something interesting to read I scroll the numerous discussions in the topics to find it’s yet again just another Wordless grid with no relevance to anything remotely interesting that can be thought of as an off topic discussion. So please can it have it’s own separate which isn’t connected in way too any other threads or topics. I truly hope I haven’t upset anyone as much as Wordle upsets me when I’ve gone out the way find out what’s been posted only to discover it’s another wordless Wordle grid. Rant over thanks for listening and please consider my plight and grievances.  

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

This shouldn’t go here as what I’m about to mention shouldn’t go into off topic discussion, Wordle can we please give it it’s own separate thread and remove it from any of the the main stream threads, preferably a thread in some other clubs forum. I have put it on block but obviously when someone posts their grid to let others know how good they are, my off topic discussion light’s up so in expectation of something interesting to read I scroll the numerous discussions in the topics to find it’s yet again just another Wordless grid with no relevance to anything remotely interesting that can be thought of as an off topic discussion. So please can it have it’s own separate which isn’t connected in way too any other threads or topics. I truly hope I haven’t upset anyone as much as Wordle upsets me when I’ve gone out the way find out what’s been posted only to discover it’s another wordless Wordle grid. Rant over thanks for listening and please consider my plight and grievances.  

Are you getting confused with Myko nearly scoring another worldie on Saturday ?

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

Wordle does have its own thread. It’s in the off topic section. 

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

Ths same happens for me in Off Topic when there are UK and US political comments. Not interested, so mark forum as read. 

5 hours ago, Palfy said:

It's in off topic, which is the right place for it, and there's no compulsion to look at it if you're not interested. So why do you? I'm confused.

51 minutes ago, MikeO said:

It's in off topic, which is the right place for it, and there's no compulsion to look at it if you're not interested. So why do you? I'm confused.

I have to open off topic discussion to see what someone has posted but a good point, maybe I should unblock it then I can see it’s Wordle and then delete as read. Was just letting people know I find Wordle annoying, but I can tell by the response no one gives a fuck so I’ll just crawl back under my stone 😂