IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Haven’t they been a partner for over a year now?

They even sent me emails last year with how to claim some footy card or something. Can’t remember exactly, some kind of e trade.

It popped up on LinkedIn, just shared it. I thought they were too if I'm honest :lol:

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

is he anywhere near the first team? Haven’t heard much of him. But 4m for a 17 year old seems a good price? 

Wouldn’t that usually just fall under compensation and we get about 500k?

That's not the point, Shukes. We're clearly shopping around anything that can bring in some money and quickly. It's very worrying.

53 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

That's not the point, Shukes. We're clearly shopping around anything that can bring in some money and quickly. It's very worrying.

If thats the case, it feels like we are selling the wrong type of player. £4mil probably with his wages is a drop in the ocean to any of the first team players. 

Maybe he said he wont sign a contract and we are getting a fee instead of him going for peanuts in a tribunal?

10 minutes ago, Bailey said:

If thats the case, it feels like we are selling the wrong type of player. £4mil probably with his wages is a drop in the ocean to any of the first team players. 

Maybe he said he wont sign a contract and we are getting a fee instead of him going for peanuts in a tribunal?

It's pure profit on the books though, so it's very good for us in that respect.

I've got no problem with selling our kids but the reasoning behind this one, for me, is worrying.

I use to be one of the first at school for a couple of years, mainly because I was one of the first to get a Chopper, but it didn’t make me one of the best pupils in the school being there early, just meant I got up to more shit. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

I use to be one of the first at school for a couple of years, mainly because I was one of the first to get a Chopper, but it didn’t make me one of the best pupils in the school being there early, just meant I got up to more shit. 

I did in senior school, first day back in September to bag a seat in the back row of our class.