IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

45 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Can't stand the little snake. Adds insult to what he's done to us.   Sunderland player went right through Newcastle player, hard tackle but fair in old money.... unnecessary force could have been considered as it was more dangerous than dcls not a red for me but definately more a case than doms

That is a great, and fair, tackle. Just like the one Dom got sent off for. 

3 hours ago, StevO said:

That is a great, and fair, tackle. Just like the one Dom got sent off for. 

Yep. My point exactly, out of the 2 tackles this one could have resulted in an injury. Similar to tarks on Richarlison, none the less not a red which makes you fume knowing that the same ref walked dcl from the var room. 

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Anyone tried getting tickets for this?

They went on sale to season ticket holders today but the site are saying it’s sold out and the ticket office are not taking calls until tomorrow!

I bought mine fine this morning.

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Anyone tried getting tickets for this?

They went on sale to season ticket holders today but the site are saying it’s sold out and the ticket office are not taking calls until tomorrow!

I just paid for mine, are you a ST holder if not they are reserved for ST until 4pm Wednesday and go on sale to official members at 10am Thursday, general sale 10am Friday.

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Just noticed in the YT press conference that we have a "fitness update" sponsor, FIGS! Can't be a lot of money but still, shows some initiative. 

They are a proper club sponsor too. They provide the gear to the medical team. Ties in nicely with the fitness update. 😂