IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

3 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

I think there’s one in every section, I have one behind me, praises our players when they are playing well, then in the next breath he’s calling them all sorts, especially if they aren’t English, including “Coleman you Irish ****” 

When you lose control of your emotions it normally brings out the true person, and that guy may deny it but he has racist issues that need addressing. 

4 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I think it’s better when you have a season ticket because everyone knows each other so tend behave.  I have one throbber who sits behind me but he isn’t racist or sexist he’s just a dick and tbf I haven’t really noticed him this season because he hasn’t got Gylfi to shout abuse at. Everyone else around me are sound

However it’s very noticeable for cup games when you tend to get a few oddballs then 

Sorry Dunc. I’ll see if I can move seats next season. 😂

If we lose against Leicester, we'll have claimed just 19 points from the first half of the season. Having just lost to Brighton, you could argue that we're already three points behind this pace for the second half, leading to a final total of 35 points. Is that enough to escape relegation? Personally, I would say that all remaining games in January are must-win, otherwise we're in deep trouble.

12 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

If we lose against Leicester, we'll have claimed just 19 points from the first half of the season. Having just lost to Brighton, you could argue that we're already three points behind this pace for the second half, leading to a final total of 35 points. Is that enough to escape relegation? Personally, I would say that all remaining games in January are must-win, otherwise we're in deep trouble.

We need to go on a run of maybe 10 points from five games to turn things around, and sooner rather than later. 

37 minutes ago, MikeO said:

That sounds likely:huh:

I'm back in the old pre-Moyes brain set where I just want us to have more points than games played at any given time.

The worry is how is doesn’t sound likely at all. If we don’t get 10 points from five games soon I don’t see anything other than trouble for us. 

3 hours ago, StevO said:

The worry is how is doesn’t sound likely at all. If we don’t get 10 points from five games soon I don’t see anything other than trouble for us. 

There maybe trouble a head, but while there’s football and light, let’s face our enemies and fight. 

Now that’s what should be sung on the terraces to show we are stronger as one. 

13 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Couldn't wait to go. Fulham wasn't it? Can't be bothered to check.

This wasn't exactly classy either..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/e/everton/3880385.stm

"I don't think it's a good place to be at the moment because next season we will be fighting another relegation battle when good players want to be testing and improving themselves by playing in Europe," he said.

How did that prediction go lad?