IGNORED

Sam Byram

Don't know how to get the link but there is a good column on sky sports asking how good he is and comments from former managers. Apparently he is a top pro and all round great lad. Leeds would only be entitled to a development fee at tribunal so £3 mill or so should be enough unless there is a bidding war then it's up to the lad

Just get it done. We need a RB. It's insane that we haven't brought one in long before this situation arose seeing as Hibbert was the back-up to Coleman.

It's been about 3 years, since it's been needed, lets be honest. Since Martinez got here, Hibbert should have gone but he wanted to keep him because he was a local lad (fair enough), should have given him a coaching role or something.

Guest rusty747

I hope we get him and he gets first team minutes fairly quickly.

Notwithstanding Howard's Motm performance yesterday, I still think we need a new 'keeper.

But f we can keep Stones, Rom, Ross etc then a real top quality side with strength in depth is slowly developing.

A N Other/Robles

Byram/Coleman Stones/Browning. Jags/Mori/Galloway. Baines/Garbutt

McCarthy/Gibson/Ledson. Besic/Barry

Geri/Lennon. Barkley/Yarmolenko. Mirallas/Oviedo

Rom/Kone/A N Other

Edited by rusty747

Guest rusty747

I know nothing about him. What's the story?

There's a bit of the 'Gary Stevens' about the lad. Solid defender, great engine, good athlete, loves to get forward and is as good as a winger when he does get forward. Good shot on him too.

Just as importantly, I believe he is a decent, down to earth lad who will fit right in.

Edited by rusty747

There's a bit of the 'Gary Stevens' about the lad. Solid defender, great engine, good athlete, loves to get forward and is as good as a winger when he does get forward. Good shot on him too.

Just as importantly, I believe he is a decent, down to earth lad who will fit right in.

Would agree with everything except 'solid defender'. That is his weakness. Loses his man, mis-times tackles, picks up yellow's.

In his last game, he was offside 4 times in the second-half. Someone needs to teach him the offside laws.

plus add ons. i'm ok with it. i said 3m above but .7 ain't much, and he could start right away while coleman is out. sign him up bobby and play him in the cup.

Would agree with everything except 'solid defender'. That is his weakness. Loses his man, mis-times tackles, picks up yellow's.

In his last game, he was offside 4 times in the second-half. Someone needs to teach him the offside laws.

Sounds a lot like Coleman when he arrived then.