IGNORED

Junior Hoillet

Personally, I'd rather we save the wages/comp money.

This is something I have been thinking about lately. I dont understand how we have any money. We had less televised games this year, and I could be wrong, but dont we take some huge loan out each year against our season tickets or television revenue or something like that. Not to be the grimm reaper, but I would much rather we get complacent, or take a step back as opposed to falling down the stairs like Rangers or Pompey.

This is something I have been thinking about lately. I dont understand how we have any money. We had less televised games this year, and I could be wrong, but dont we take some huge loan out each year against our season tickets or television revenue or something like that. Not to be the grimm reaper, but I would much rather we get complacent, or take a step back as opposed to falling down the stairs like Rangers or Pompey.

new TV deal tripled income, lost a few high earners last year too. Semi-final appearance (not sure how significant that prize money is, if any), finished 7th.....

new TV deal tripled income, lost a few high earners last year too. Semi-final appearance (not sure how significant that prize money is, if any), finished 7th.....

Last years runners up in the semi-finals recieved £450,000, the winners of each tie recieved £900,000. the same as the losing Finalists themselves. A Seventh place finish in 2011/12 recieved £10,500,000.

I noticed something in the paper the other day about Everton signing a deal with an American ticket company that allows season ticket holders to sell their tickets on at an inflated price, the deal was worth 1.7million apparently. I assume thats people with decent seats selling on because there's no shortage of season tickets for the general public anyway right?! seems odd to me, unless anyone can explain this, sorry for the scatty info!

Edited by MoyesForPM

• 9 months later...

I don't like his attitude. Would've taken him after seeing him at Blackburn but not now. He hasn't been good enough at QPR.

Inclined to agree with this.....though the team spirit (or lack of it) at QPR may have had something to do with it. Possibly if he gets in a decent dressing room he may get his attitude and form back.

Inclined to agree with this.....though the team spirit (or lack of it) at QPR may have had something to do with it. Possibly if he gets in a decent dressing room he may get his attitude and form back.

He reminds me of Drenthe for some reason. Talented and a ton of creativity -- but thinks he is the cream of the crop.