IGNORED

Junior Hoillet

• 1 month later...

I'd love us to be aggressive and go for Hoillett. Offer him good wages and first team place even put in a clause if a "bigger" club comes in if he does well. If he goes to Spurs,Utd etc will he get a regular game? At the shite he might. I think we need to be looking at the two kids at Crewe saw a bit of footie focus today and one of them was scoring great goals from all over the park. Would love this team next season:

Howard

Coleman Heitenga Dystin/Jags Baines

Royston Felli Barkley Peanuts

Hoillett

Jelavic

subs: Mucha,Ossie,Gibbo,Strach,Hibbo,Nev,Maggie,Vic

Guest blueboy122

Holliet would be an immense signing for us he would make my summer and I would be happy if we only signed him. The amount of times he plays forwards through on goal by spliting defences apart and ripping them to shreads and playing himself through at times is incrediable and is something we are crying out for in the centre of the park.....creativity someone with that spark

• 1 month later...

If I was you, I'd be looking at Hoilett. Has bags of pace, can change a game, scores goals. He does have a bit of a chip on his shoulder, but without him and Yak we'd have been dead and buried a long time ago.

Oh and you'll get him cheap.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/sport/football/sunderland-afc/safc-target-junior-hoilett-could-still-re-sign-for-blackburn-rovers-1-4724859

Saw a bit of talk about him in a few other threads. Would we want him at a reported 50,000/week plus compensation to Blackburn? Is 40,000 our current cap after Arteta left or could we fit him in without upsetting the hierarchy? Think he got real potential, reminds me at times of Barkley. With our burgeoning attacking options we're going to need someone to feed the supply chain, is Hoilett ready for that?

Felli recently signed a new contract and thats got to have at least put him on 55k a week.

Felli on 75k (took Artetas wage) from the rumours I read. Hoilett shouldnt get more than 25k to start with, needs to prove himself before hes on the same lines as Heits, Baines, Cahill, etc

Felli on 75k (took Artetas wage) from the rumours I read. Hoilett shouldnt get more than 25k to start with, needs to prove himself before hes on the same lines as Heits, Baines, Cahill, etc

I was just being conservative really but knew he'd at least be on par with the likes of Cahill, Neville and Heitinga now.