IGNORED

Fantasy Car

Mogsy

I lean more towards the older cars myself, something about the styling and all that CHROME!!! :worship[1]: I had a Dodge Charger on my list, and a mate has actually got one, but sadly it's turned into a huge money pit as classic cars often do with gearbox and steering issues leading to expensive parts imports from the USA. Must admit though, cruising along the A27 into Brighton leaving BMW's + Merc's for dead is brilliant fun.

I just find one on the net, copy it and paste it straight into the post.

I've never tried that, as can seem a bit awkward. I've only used Photobucket or Imageshack for picture distribution, never anything off google search images for example. How straight forward is it do to the latter. I'm not all up on modern day technologies in my defense

I've never tried that, as can seem a bit awkward. I've only used Photobucket or Imageshack for picture distribution, never anything off google search images for example. How straight forward is it do to the latter. I'm not all up on modern day technologies in my defense

Lol. I thought you said you'd worked with computers for 30 years. :P

Find an image anywhere online (it needs to be online, not from your own pc).

Right click - press copy (or control+c)

Come back to your forum thread

Right click - press paste (or control+v)

It will work for your Ebay listings too, meaning you save money on galleries. Note: It won't work on 'all' forums, so on those that don't accept the paste, right click on the image, and choose properties if using Internet explorer. Then copy the url in the properties, click the image icon above your post editor, and paste it in the pop up box (or just add the image tags yourself).

Volvo P1800 is my dream car of all cars. Wanted one since forever. Not that expensive really, you can get a good one for around 16000 pounds. Im no good with engines though and dont have the time. Also my wife would rather get a new kitchen, new bathroom, new second bathroom, walk in closet, swimming pool bla bla yada yada.

Ill get those out of the way first and then my p1800

http://www.google.se/search?q=volvo+p1800&client=safari&hl=sv&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=aRj2UYLRJe754QSI-4CgDw&ved=0CD0QsAQ&biw=768&bih=928#

(on my iPad, cant copy and paste images)

Loving the pics of the P1800. Very nice when it's been restored.

As a kid there were 3 cars I was going to buy when I became a millionaire.

Lamborghini Diablo

Lamborghini Countach

Ferrari Testarossa

Not too sure how to link pics on iPad. Sorry.

All nice cars when we were kids, wouldnt want one now though, taste changes. (and gets better)

I dont wanta remade p1800, i want an original in mint condition. A bone white with red leather seats, just like the one Roger Moore had in the Saint.

http://www.google.se/search?q=the+saint+volvo&client=safari&hl=sv&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=uIf9UZz_Ms6Q4AS2noGICw&ved=0CCsQsAQ&biw=768&bih=928

Edited by Peter H

mine is a lotus esprit V8 a great British Supercar

First firm I worked for (in 1977) used to get all its company cars (Alfas mostly) from a dealership that were agents for Maserati & Lotus as well as Alfa.

(Still going and still doing Lotus http://www.bellandcolvill.com/ )

Use to just hang around the place sitting in them; the Esprit was nice but the Maseratis were my favourite, Merak in particular...

maserati-merak-01.jpg

Modern era I love the Audi R8....

audir8v10---01_opt.jpg

You can pick a Merak up for less than £10000 now Mike, but trying to find parts for is a different story, nice cars though.

Seem to remember Top Gear using one of them recently in one of their challenges, don't really watch the programme myself but wife & Josh love it so I catch bits now and then.