IGNORED

Fantasy Car

Mogsy

favourite of all time (and im looking into getting one) is a 1965 Mustang (fastback or convertible):

1965_Mustang_fastback_guardsman_blue_whi

Your wife is American isn't she Matt? just that the best way to get one is too import one from there tbh. You will pay premium prices over in Europe for a nice one or a money pit for less than £10000. Yet in the US for £10000-£15000 that will get you a decent working car. My mate is a muscle car nut, drives a Charger RT which he is about to swap for a Chevelle Super Sport, anything you want to know, or what the best way to get one is, i can ask him, he might even know someone who is selling one :)

Your wife is American isn't she Matt? just that the best way to get one is too import one from there tbh. You will pay premium prices over in Europe for a nice one or a money pit for less than £10000. Yet in the US for £10000-£15000 that will get you a decent working car. My mate is a muscle car nut, drives a Charger RT which he is about to swap for a Chevelle Super Sport, anything you want to know, or what the best way to get one is, i can ask him, he might even know someone who is selling one :)

might already have one. Her grandad has a fully restored 65 convertible, chromed the engine when it was all cleaned out, and wife thinks he's leaving it to her dad (who won't want it, she thinks). But, looking around and because Switzerland is crazy for import tax, I need to own the car for 6 months before I can bring it in tax free, so might be a long time yet. No idea on the shipping charges either :(

This is amazing, a guy creating his own replica of an Aston Martin DB4 using a 3D-printer (!!!) http://www.replicadb4.com/default.aspx

Printing out 10 cm long parts with his 3D-printer for home use and then glueing them together. The entire project is planned to take 5 years.

Only 1200 Aston Martin DB4's were ever made and an original costs around 700 000 pounds.

• 2 weeks later...

You know what, that makes me like Naismith more. Like a player to be down to earth. Mirallas and Barkleys cars are awful. Dont mind the Panamera that Baines drives. Could buy one myself. A nice looking 4 door Porsche. Enough for the whole family

Can't believe Barkley has a Range Rover Overfinch. That's £100,000, he's 19!!!

Can't believe anyone would be daft enough to waste that sort of money on one.....why does a kid need a Range Rover other that to say, "Look what I've got!"?

Not the sharpest pencil in the box Ross.... but that's not news,

I think it's pretty much young footballer standard to get a Range Rover, at least he got an Overfinch and not a Sport (see Rooney).

I guess he's earning decent money, so he can spend it how he likes. Personally I'd buy some nice cars, some nice watches, and probably a team of young ladies to "take care" of me.

Check out his interviews, he often just repeats back what the question was, but then he does seem shy infront of a camera. That'll change with time too.

I think it's pretty much young footballer standard to get a Range Rover, at least he got an Overfinch and not a Sport (see Rooney).

I guess he's earning decent money, so he can spend it how he likes. Personally I'd buy some nice cars, some nice watches, and probably a team of young ladies to "take care" of me.

Check out his interviews, he often just repeats back what the question was, but then he does seem shy infront of a camera. That'll change with time too.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's been coached to do that. Gives a little extra time to come up with an answer.

• 1 month later...

I'm with you on this one. This car is gorgeous!

I've been looking at the Range Rover LR4 lately. My favorite SUV to date.

i will never understand the USs obsession with SUVs. If I was there, I'd only be looking at a muscle car. But there again, I don't have a family yet.

i will never understand the USs obsession with SUVs. If I was there, I'd only be looking at a muscle car. But there again, I don't have a family yet.

Haha, I used to have a Toyota 4 runner -- I really miss the space it gave me.

It's easy to throw equipment in the back of an SUV -- soccer gear, drum sets, camping gear, etc. and not worry about losing much space.