IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

6 hours ago, Hafnia said:

There is evidence….it’s being referred to in those tweets, the Esk is a shareholder and therefore is able to confidently state and argue the fact.  Ironically he personally doesn’t have an issue with kenwright being paid as a board member, He has an issue with how utterly incompetent he is. 

Though I agree and couldn’t possibly think any less of Bill, being a shareholder offers us no additional information that isn’t in the public domain. If it was the case that shareholder info is fact you could have stopped arguing with me years ago! 😂

16 minutes ago, StevO said:

Though I agree and couldn’t possibly think any less of Bill, being a shareholder offers us no additional information that isn’t in the public domain. If it was the case that shareholder info is fact you could have stopped arguing with me years ago! 😂

The info he refers to is something to do with being accessible by shareholders so he says, I’ve been watching him for a while and he’s an absolute wizard with the numbers.  He has his own podcast and I think it’s fair to say he’s probably the best informed fan out there. 

he was advising mega caution ages ago as he seen this potential ffp breach coming.  Many fans gave him shit cos it wasn’t what they wanted to hear. 

44 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

The info he refers to is something to do with being accessible by shareholders so he says, I’ve been watching him for a while and he’s an absolute wizard with the numbers.  He has his own podcast and I think it’s fair to say he’s probably the best informed fan out there. 

So he (he says), as a shareholder, has access to information (which he doesn't give any details of) that StevO, as a shareholder, doesn't have access to. Very convincing evidence that (because I said so!!).

He's a wizard with something alright.

38 minutes ago, MikeO said:

So he (he says), as a shareholder, has access to information (which he doesn't give any details of) that StevO, as a shareholder, doesn't have access to. Very convincing evidence that (because I said so!!).

He's a wizard with something alright.

Maybe you are right Mike, maybe this whole “near ffp breach” is a load of shit, where’s the evidence?

why did we let James Rodriguez go, why did we sell Digne?  I mean it makes sense if you understand the mechanics (but that’s without evidence), I mean did we need to sell Richarlison on the last day of the financial year…. Where is the evidence? Everything points to it being true, but where is the evidence. The best thing we have close to actual proof is someone who goes against the grain and tells you things that are happening which no one believes…. But then turns out to be extremely credible. 

things I would like to ask kenwright for evidence of is, how was goodison going to fail it’s safety certificate near 15 years ago and need to move to a flat pack in Kirby, where’s is the proof of the good times?
Where was the fortress fund and the money that was available to secure kings dock “ring fenced”?  That you used to see off paul gregg who offered the money as he was dead set against the sale of Rooney and believed we needed to build around him….

the man is an egomaniac, who needs to have his face in front of anything Everton unless it’s when we are in the bottom 3. 

The fire sale of a player who kept us up should be the stark reminder that our chairman really doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing.   Phillip Green, Moshiri, whoever anyone wants to blame… the reality is kenwright is the one constant in our failures, I don’t need to provide evidence for that.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/2022/07/03/richarlison-moshiri-and-the-future/

7 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Maybe you are right Mike, maybe this whole “near ffp breach” is a load of shit, where’s the evidence?

why did we let James Rodriguez go, why did we sell Digne?  I mean it makes sense if you understand the mechanics (but that’s without evidence), I mean did we need to sell Richarlison on the last day of the financial year…. Where is the evidence? Everything points to it being true, but where is the evidence. The best thing we have close to actual proof is someone who goes against the grain and tells you things that are happening which no one believes…. But then turns out to be extremely credible. 

things I would like to ask kenwright for evidence of is, how was goodison going to fail it’s safety certificate near 15 years ago and need to move to a flat pack in Kirby, where’s is the proof of the good times?
Where was the fortress fund and the money that was available to secure kings dock “ring fenced”?  That you used to see off paul gregg who offered the money as he was dead set against the sale of Rooney and believed we needed to build around him….

the man is an egomaniac, who needs to have his face in front of anything Everton unless it’s when we are in the bottom 3. 

Really no need to go off on one, none of that is remotely relevant to what I'm questioning; which is purely you stating, as fact, that "Bill gets paid £40,000 a week."

And you really don't know that to be true at all, neither does the Eskimo or Bobble Head or Dixie's big toe; it might be true, and if it is I'll eat humble pie if/when it's confirmed, but until that day it's pure speculation.

And you know it is, hence the diversionary rant.

21 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Really no need to go off on one, none of that is remotely relevant to what I'm questioning; which is purely you stating, as fact, that "Bill gets paid £40,000 a week."

And you really don't know that to be true at all, neither does the Eskimo or Bobble Head or Dixie's big toe; it might be true, and if it is I'll eat humble pie if/when it's confirmed, but until that day it's pure speculation.

And you know it is, hence the diversionary rant.

Worse case scenario is he is the £2m salaried executive….. either way he is earning and has been earning a salary since 2016 along with the others for doing a shit job, each and every one of them needs ejecting…. Internal review my arse, we would all love to mark our own homework wouldn’t we.

6 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Worse case scenario is he is the £2m salaried executive….. either way he is earning and has been earning a salary since 2016 along with the others for doing a shit job, each and every one of them needs ejecting…. Internal review my arse, we would all love to mark our own homework wouldn’t we.

So what you presented as fact is now "worst case scenario"?

We finally got there👍

29 minutes ago, MikeO said:

So what you presented as fact is now "worst case scenario"?

We finally got there👍

No, I’m accepting the Esk has facts, you aren’t. Worse case scenario is that his facts pass your criteria as evidence.  Even flat earthers pass off pictures of the glove as “not evidence”  so in the absence of evidence for things you do not wish to believe I.e Rodriguez salary I’ll leave it there. 

13 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

No, I’m accepting the Esk has facts, you aren’t.

Then why doesn't he share them? Then we'd all know....and how is he privvy to information that other shareholders aren't?

And can you point out where he's said "Bill gets paid £40,000 a week"? Must've missed that post.

17 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Then why doesn't he share them? Then we'd all know....and how is he privvy to information that other shareholders aren't?

And can you point out where he's said "Bill gets paid £40,000 a week"? Must've missed that post.

There is a director on the latest published accounts up to June  2021 who earned £2,041,000….  Have you actually read through his stuff?  He uses the audited Everton accounts plus further to your query about proof of earnings, his tweet is as below. It may not actually be kenwright on the £2,041,000, 

12 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Which has been my sole point all along, if you agree with me then why are you disagreeing with me?

🤷‍♂️

I’m probably arguing a few points

1.  Not one person on that board is worth £2m a year…. If it isn’t kenwright then who is it? 
2. kenwright once made the claim he is the only chairman in the prem who doesn’t take a salary or expenses from his club. he has since 2016 which you aren’t convinced of

20 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I’m probably arguing a few points

1.  Not one person on that board is worth £2m a year…. If it isn’t kenwright then who is it? 
2. kenwright once made the claim he is the only chairman in the prem who doesn’t take a salary or expenses from his club. he has since 2016 which you aren’t convinced of

You weren't arguing those points with me because all I questioned was your assertion as fact that Kenwright was earning £40,000 a week, which you've now backtracked on, but for what it's worth.

1. As I've mentioned previously, my instinct is that the person on £2m was most likely Sasha Ryazantsev, but of course nobody on the board was worth that much. Will be informative looking at the next accounts now that Ryazantsev has left, will give a clearer picture.

2. He made that claim for the time that he was the owner of the club, and I've no reason not to believe him; as to whether Moshiri offered him a salary when he took charge I've no idea....and neither do you...and neither does the elk.

5 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'd say the one on £2m was more likely to be Brands.

I'd forgotten he was still here then, certainly in the previous year's figures the highest earner (£2m again) was assumed to be Brands, so you're probably right.

7 hours ago, London Blue said:

Apart from the stadium 🏟 

Let’s not get a head of ourselves he’s still looking for investors for the stadium it’s not paid for yet, it was that search for investors that lead to the Kenyon consortium buyout. I’m not for one minute saying it will stop but if the interim payments aren’t made to the builder you never know, and those who are prepared to invest maybe will look for extortionate returns which won’t benefit the club, but will Moshiri who’s well is drying up. Let’s just say there’s still a long road to go down before we start thanking him for the stadium. 

Banners put up demanding the board out.

You see my problem with all of this is it’s all reactionary…. If we went out and signed Gallagher, Zinchenko, Dennis it would be all good.  No noise. 

the fact is the pressure should have been on DBB, kenwright & co regardless!  And the pressure needed applying in media after we secured safety.  Our club is in a shit state, people being exited from jobs at finch farm as part of the strategic review and Thelwell doing the stuff he can do that doesn’t involve spending money. 

we are in a perilous position, the silence is absolutely deafening. The financial mismanagement and complete abandonment of developing the clubs commercial performance is a joke.   Our board reminds me of the Tory cabinet, all protecting each other whilst doing a crap job.  Get them out. 

"Everton owner Farhad Moshiri has insisted the club is ‘not for sale’ as he promised to support Frank Lampard in the summer transfer window.

In an open letter to supporters Moshiri, who recently ended talks with a US consortium that had included the prospect of a takeover, said that he is no longer interested in selling the Merseyside club, but that he remains open to minority invest in funding for its new £500million ($591million) stadium on Liverpool’s waterfront.

Talks broke down between the billionaire former accountant and the consortium fronted by former Chesea and Manchester United executive Peter Kenyon after a period of exclusivity expired without an agreement over a price for buying Everton.

Moshiri said: ‘There has been much talk of investment in our football club recently – even takeovers – but I want to clarify that there is no ‘for sale’ sign currently hanging outside Everton football club.

‘It will always be pragmatic to explore all potential investment opportunities and, as I have been transparent about, I am focused on completing the financing for our fantastic new stadium as well as strengthening the playing squad and that might include a minority investment. That will continue.

‘But I want to reassure all of you that Everton football club is not for sale.

‘My commitment to the club remains strong and focused and Kevin Thelwell and the Chairman are currently working hard to bring in new players to improve Frank Lampard’s squad.’

Everton have so far added only free signing James Tarkowksi to the squad, while also selling one of their best players, Richarlison, to Tottenham for a deal worth up to £60million ($70.9million).

But Moshiri asked fans to be patient as the hunt for new faces continues.

‘There will be new signings and I would ask supporters to judge us at the end of the transfer window – not now – and to listen to official club channels for information,’ he wrote.

https://theathletic.com/news/everton-farhad-moshiri/EWjd90qYqsSP/

37 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Looks like it’s on display. Also on twitter. 
Typical Everton board, can’t even stop protests correctly haha!

As far as banners go, very succinct and to the point.   Absolutely disgusting that we have had to endure our best player being sold, fuck all to spend, near relegated and the people who run the expenditure and income remain in place. 

and before anyone says “it’s all Moshiri”….. if it was then why did not one of them resign? It just points to a bunch of greedy egos who want to earn the £££ whilst the club falls apart. 

Just listened to the 27 years conference with the Esk.   Very powerful, some real emotion and fans who can’t stand by to watch us be mismanaged any more.

29 people have resigned from the board in Kenwrights time at the club…, 26 whilst he is chairman. 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Just listened to the 27 years conference with the Esk.   Very powerful, some real emotion and fans who can’t stand by to watch us be mismanaged any more.

29 people have resigned from the board in Kenwrights time at the club…, 26 whilst he is chairman. 

It’s a shame they probably all took the pay off to keep their mouths shut.