IGNORED

Andre Ayew

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If The Mirror didn't have such shit journalists I would've said it's mad that they'd publish a story like that just a few days after The Express story, but being The Mirror just means it's standard practice!

• 1 month later...

He said: "OM have financial problems and they cannot afford to pay certain wages. I am a Marseille player at this stage and could still stay here. My future is still open.

"There will soon be a meeting to discuss my future. But I will not accept a paycut to stay at OM. Every player wants to make progress, in all aspects. If the club want me to leave, then I will go. But I like Marseille."

That constitutes as being an asshole?

I think they're odd comments to make about the club that employs you. Of course he shouldn't have to earn less money at the club he's been at for years, but I think the comments are a bit off color, and remind me of the recent statements from Lukaku and Mirallas. I think the perspective would be different if he were an Everton player. I guess, I'm a bit disappointed by the PR of most players, so I really shouldn't be surprised. I appreciate the BOLD sarcasm though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...