IGNORED

Tony Hibbert - will he figure again?

Avinalaff

He's been on one of the lower senior wages for years now, reported 30k which compared to the rest of the club is relatively buttons. He has also stepped in quite well when needed.

His time is up though, he should be given a player / coach role and only brought into the mix when he's absolutely needed

He's been on one of the lower senior wages for years now, reported 30k which compared to the rest of the club is relatively buttons. He has also stepped in quite well when needed.

His time is up though, he should be given a player / coach role and only brought into the mix when he's absolutely needed

It's 30 grand that could be spent elsewhere though. He's been injured for practically 2 seasons.

Mabsolute waste of money and resources imo. He should never of been given a new contract.

If he hadn't become so unreliable fitness wise, I'd absolutely be justifying his place as a veteran leader and example who shows the Everton spirit and can come in as cover at RB and acquit himself fine, but I'm genuinely hope this year is his last and that we begin to groom someone at RB behind Coleman.

• 3 months later...

Penis.

Blue Waffle.

Hairy bum holes.

Hare Krishna?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past three months? Surely that's a misspelling? 3 years, right?

I really like Hibbert but honestly?

Sea bass. Trout. Or whatever the lad likes to fish for. He should take it up full time.