IGNORED

Nikica Jelavic

i'd take no less than £10,000,000 for the player, given todays inflated prices. It's a pity, as you know he's got the ability and has shown before he's a decent player but as with so many others before him, just wasn't able to cut it at Everton after previous success with other clubs. I still believe he has something to offer, can still be a threat, so keeping faith with the player. Think January may be a little premature for a sale, would rather wait until end of season to finally evaluate things and then send him on his way if needs be.

yes please sell jelavic in january. he's 3rd string now, and too expensive to be there.

Why is he 3rd string Mark?

We need a squad, and over 38 league games plus extras he'll get his share of game time. He's far too good to simply disregard. An arm around the shoulder and some confidence building words can often be key to a players performance.

i'd take no less than £10,000,000 for the player, given todays inflated prices. It's a pity, as you know he's got the ability and has shown before he's a decent player but as with so many others before him, just wasn't able to cut it at Everton after previous success with other clubs. I still believe he has something to offer, can still be a threat, so keeping faith with the player. Think January may be a little premature for a sale, would rather wait until end of season to finally evaluate things and then send him on his way if needs be.

We need a squad, and over 38 league games plus extras he'll get his share of game time. He's far too good to simply disregard. An arm around the shoulder and some confidence building words can often be key to a players performance.

He's a busted flush. The longer we hold him the worse its going to be, he is shot of any confidence and he needs more than just an arm round his shoulder. Its a pity, it really is - i'd love nothing more than to lay the blame for this at the feet of moyes but really it is down to the player. He had a spell under a new manager, a less direct style and he still looks bloody scared to have the ball.

We've given him arms around the shoulder all last season and for a couple games this season to no avail. He's behind Lukaku and Kone in the depth chart, so he's 3rd choice. Some would argue with Mirallas he's actually 4th choice. He's worth some money but it's just wasting away on the bench. Better to transfer him out and gain some money then just have him waste away on the bench not scoring goals and passing horribly in a style that doesn't suit him.

Why is everyone so sentimental about him? Who cares if he scored some when he started, he isn't now and that's all that matters.

We've given him arms around the shoulder all last season and for a couple games this season to no avail. He's behind Lukaku and Kone in the depth chart, so he's 3rd choice. Some would argue with Mirallas he's actually 4th choice. He's worth some money but it's just wasting away on the bench. Better to transfer him out and gain some money then just have him waste away on the bench not scoring goals and passing horribly in a style that doesn't suit him.

Why is everyone so sentimental about him? Who cares if he scored some when he started, he isn't now and that's all that matters.

I'm sentimental about everybody ha ha. Just my nature.

I can see a lot of teams in for him not just in the prem, Germany and Italy especially would suit him. I'd take the money we spent but I can see us getting a bit more. Don't know how many loans are allowed but Llorente at juve isn't getting a game

I can see a lot of teams in for him not just in the prem, Germany and Italy especially would suit him. I'd take the money we spent but I can see us getting a bit more. Don't know how many loans are allowed but Llorente at juve isn't getting a game

You can have unlimited international loans.

I think that's incorrect Romey.

There are different rules for long and short term players, but both have a limit.

see 5.2

http://www.football-league.co.uk/regulations/20130704/section-6-players_2293633_2125731#52

That's for the football league, not the PL. They had unlimited international loans too until Watford took advantage of the rule and it was changed.

• 1 month later...

Matt I'm saying Mirallas could be the bench striker if Gerry is getting the starts. I have a feeling well be getting another striker during January who can also play wide. They'll be integrated wide and then if lukaku can't be signed at the end of the year they will move to the lone striker position. Jelavic was a moyes guy, just like Fellaini, so I could see him moving on.

Depends on the loan deal to be honest. I don't see him getting a game ahead of Lukaku considering his form so I guess I'd loan him for the rest of the season then see how he does. If he excels, it will increase his value, if not we've saved on some wages....

Guest blueboy122

I love Jelly's movement but I wish he would find form again. I feel sorry for him when I watch him play it's as if he can't do anything right

I hope Oviedo carries on the way he has started and if Bainsey gets sold we put that dough into one or two strikers. Sell jela and that gives you a healthy pot for that. Keep the anichabe/felli money for a midfielder or two

• 4 weeks later...