IGNORED

Spurs

Finn balor

Looking at the first half, lucky to get a point. Looking at the second, we lost 2 points there. Draw probably a fair result. Cant help but feel disappointed though. We hardly tested their goalie after the knock. Just the little run by Deulofeu. Should have had a couple of shots on goal after that knock.

McCarthy really picked it up in the second half. He and Barkley were the difference makers there. We really could've won this one. Barkley should start the derby. Also, I wish we could make Mirallas take a seat on the bench and start Deulofeu in the derby. But, I'm not thinking he's prepared for the stakes. Though, then again, that's maybe exactly the kind of fearlessness we need.

I'm lost.

i'm disappointed, i thought we should have had the 3 points. i would've liked to have seen delafeu and barkley at the half, because their pace is the reason we played so well in the second half. i would like to see both of them start the next match, osman should be permanent super sub from now on and mirallas needs to spend some time on the bench.

So Daylight Saving Time screwed up my sleep schedule/alarm (damn it) and I missed most of the game. I was only able to catch the last 15 or so minutes and based on what I've read, we had a ghastly first half and a great second half. I read something about Distin and saw the wrap around Lukaku's knee on the bench, hope they are fit for next weekend and obviously for our derby in a couple weekends. If we had a crappy first half and a great 2nd half, then I can't really complain about getting a point. Could've gone 2nd that's true but we just need to start playing consistently in order to take a top 6 spot.

We'd have taken a point behind second place after ten games at the start of the season right?

Disappointing result (though I'd have taken it at half time) but a much improved second half......twenty-nine points from the last thirty-three available at home is not a bad stat to have,

Result at Palace next week and then we have two winnable home games (against much lesser teams than Spurs) to follow. Keep the faith!

It was a poor first half performance, but even saying that Spurs had no real clear cut chances to be honest.

Second half we dominated really, but Spur are really good defensively, conceding only one away goal is fairly impressive.

Don't think either side really showed top four quality. But if Spurs are one of the yard sticks we want to start to measure ourselves against this season, then we stood up well and a draw being a fair result to be honest.

Disappointing result but in reality a fair one for both sides, we were better in the first 25 minutes, 2nd half you were better, a penalty each would have been fair, better than last seasons result, Good luck to Everton the rest of the season, please beat the Scum(arsenal) and the Chavs(chelsea) I hope we both finish in the top 4 Tottenham 1st and Everton 2nd would be ideal

Pienaar was my man of the match. Cant really see why so many of you think he was that bad.

Agree!

Really struggling to see why he gets so many bad comments. He was our best source of attack, mixing it up and trying.

Yes he gave the ball away way too much, but should Barkley stay on the bench due to him getting caught in possession on four occasions and then giving away simple passes? Of course not.

Now if you are talking about Mirralas then I agree, he's not interested and needs a kick up the arse.