IGNORED

Best memories of 2013

rubecula

Simple enough really. What memories have you of the past year regarding Everton that you still get a thrill over.

For me there are two, both from this season. The win against Man Utd, and the way we out played Arsenal at the Emirates, especially in the first half.

It all bodes well for the future. :celebrate:

2013 will be a year to forget from a personal perspective and not looking ahead to what next year will bring but from a club point of view went with opening day win over united. Cant recall much else right now. Went to include the fa cup run then realized that occured last year. Think we beat chelsea at some stage th8s calendar year but cant recall quite where or when, but will include that.

Best memory of 2013 is my little boy Harry being born, 26/12/2013, wife went into labour at 5:30 Christmas morning, born 2:03 boxing day. Shattered but totally elated. He's beautiful and possibly as stubborn as me based on early signs!

Hello to toffetalk from Harry! X

congrats haf...surprised he isn't called roberto :P

Best memory of 2013 is my little boy Harry being born, 26/12/2013, wife went into labour at 5:30 Christmas morning, born 2:03 boxing day. Shattered but totally elated. He's beautiful and possibly as stubborn as me based on early signs!

Great news....congratulations!

All the best to you all mate :)

Congrats Haf!! All the best.

My best Everton memory was the way we played away against Arsenal. Could have been the Man U game but I really think we played a lot better against the gunners.

Made up for you haf it's lovely to hear another blue is born. Highlights for me are the united and arsenal doubleheader, James McCarthy and Gareth Barry as a perfect match and the biggest one was the send off we gave to David moyes. I think it encapsulated us as a club and made me very proud to a blue.

Today!

May not have been the best game I've ever seen but our only trip to Goodison this year....had a brilliant hour and a half with tenJ and Matt (and his sister) in the pub pre match and then another pint with them at half time. Not laughed so much in ages, great guys....and I promise we didn't talk about other forum members behind their backs.....much :P.

Also shook Billy Ingham's hand at half time which was pretty cool :). And we got three points.

Crappy traffic to Birmingham which meant we didn't get home 'til 10.00 (after setting off at 6.00am) and the fact that the store forgot to take the security tag off Josh's shirt were a small price to pay (anyone know how to remove tags? Do we have a reformed shoplifter on site?).

Today!

May not have been the best game I've ever seen but our only trip to Goodison this year....had a brilliant hour and a half with tenJ and Matt (and his sister) in the pub pre match and then another pint with them at half time. Not laughed so much in ages, great guys....and I promise we didn't talk about other forum members behind their backs.....much :P.

Also shook Billy Ingham's hand at half time which was pretty cool :). And we got three points.

Crappy traffic to Birmingham which meant we didn't get home 'til 10.00 (after setting off at 6.00am) and the fact that the store forgot to take the security tag off Josh's shirt were a small price to pay (anyone know how to remove tags? Do we have a reformed shoplifter on site?).

Not a reformed shoplifter but i would imagine a strong magnet might do the trick?

Edited by Peter H

Today!

was going to post something similar! Cheers for the pint dude ;)