IGNORED

Fulham at Craven Cottage

markjazzbassist

Well after a rousing win at Tyneside, it will be interesting to see which lineup RM uses. Do you go with the same lineup from Newcastle which produced a fantastic away result? Or do you go with the lineup from Saturdays match against Swansea who were barely able to eek out a win but are well rested?

I choose the Newcastle lineup again. Jags is back, but Pienaar is still out. Stones played well, but Jags is our captain and I would prefer him.

Howard

Coleman Jags Distin Baines

McCarthy Barry

Duelofeu Barkley Osman

Lukaku

I think we can and will get the 3 points.

Edited by markjazzbassist

Id drop Ossie for Mirallas. Three pacy players against the likes of Johnny and the rest of their defence could be interesting

I agree, Osman played well enough and came in with a goal but i think Mirallas gives us more pace up front.

Having said that, the FOF Forum are saying Osman is their bogey player and always scores against them.

Guest rusty747

We need to be careful here. There are no easy games at this stage of the season. Fulham are fighting for their lives and running out of time. The first goal will be crucial. If we score it, and get it early, Fulham will have to come at us and we can hurt them on the break like we did Newcastle. On the other hand, if they score first and then park the bus I am not sure we have the craft and guile to play our way through them. So, I am thinking either a narrow win for Fulham or a thumping victory for us. A draw is no good to either team.

Guest Nikica

Looks like according to some of you Mirallas might not be starting (especially as he didn't play in your game against Newcastle). Perhaps I should transfer him out of my fantasy team for Barkley. I donno, it's hard to second-guess managers.

Looks like according to some of you Mirallas might not be starting (especially as he didn't play in your game against Newcastle). Perhaps I should transfer him out of my fantasy team for Barkley. I donno, it's hard to second-guess managers.

Martinez has been alternating our wingers game by game so I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Mirallas start.

Guest Nikica

Martinez has been alternating our wingers game by game so I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Mirallas start.

Thanks for that mate. Big fan of Deulofeu and I guess McGeady can have his good moments too. To be fair Mirallas got two assists in his last game but I don't like having players who aren't nailed-on starters. Not sure if Barkley will play every game either so it's a bit of a teaser. No point bringing in Barry or McCarthy as those sort of players don't score highly in the fantasy game.

I'm so pumped up for this one. Missus has take the kids away.... i think she senses something haha!

if this is anything like the Newcastle match then my roof is coming down!

Your the voice playing on Radio at minute too...perfect!

Were not gonna sit in silence, were not gonna live in fearrrrr!

Fulham started like a hurricane. The old Chelsea had a very good tactic for this: let them attack, frustrate them with solid defending without having posession, then score 1 or 2 goals on counterattack. (referring to Barcelona & Bayern in the champions league 2y ago) :) I always enjoyed that. If Everton would master that tactic, they'd win the league.

Fulham started like a hurricane. The old Chelsea had a very good tactic for this: let them attack, frustrate them with solid defending without having posession, then score 1 or 2 goals on counterattack. (referring to Barcelona & Bayern in the champions league 2y ago) :) I always enjoyed that. If Everton would master that tactic, they'd win the league.

Brilliant tactical thinking!