IGNORED

Samuel Eto'o

I'm looking at this Eto situation and think that Matt was probably right.

I was so impressed with Eto when he came in - quality, great touch, great finisher.

A few things i've seen have been a little bothersome. He looks like he created a clique with Rom and Mirallas - not necessarily a bad thing but it can be devisive,

It was when he had the players in a huddle on the pitch that concerned me... it was as if he was giving the pre match talk and I liked it in one way but then thought "why are you doing that - right in front of the cameras???" - it wasn't necessary.

I'm looking at this Eto situation and think that Matt was probably right.

I was so impressed with Eto when he came in - quality, great touch, great finisher.

A few things i've seen have been a little bothersome. He looks like he created a clique with Rom and Mirallas - not necessarily a bad thing but it can be devisive,

It was when he had the players in a huddle on the pitch that concerned me... it was as if he was giving the pre match talk and I liked it in one way but then thought "why are you doing that - right in front of the cameras???" - it wasn't necessary.

:blink:

Someone call the ambulance, I'm having a heart attack :P

:blink:

Someone call the ambulance, I'm having a heart attack :P

It shouldn't come as a surprise, I am able to reconsider my opinions based on what I see, some kinda just make up reasons to stubbornly stick to their original views.

We all want to be right all the time, it just ain't possible. I do well, I average between 95% and 99%.

It shouldn't come as a surprise, I am able to reconsider my opinions based on what I see, some kinda just make up reasons to stubbornly stick to their original views.

We all want to be right all the time, it just ain't possible. I do well, I average between 95% and 99%.

hence the :P

;)

By the way, when did you become so modest? :P

It was cool to see such a world class player as Eto'o in an Everton shirt, but it was never going to work for a few reasons.

1, He is clearly not a 90 minute player anymore (though this could've been rectified by fixing the following two problems)

2. Service to our strikers all season has been hit and miss

3. His heart never seemed fully in it. He didn't seem lazy, but I don't think he feels the need to prove anything anymore, so he never puts it all on the line.

He has been given permission.

From what Martinez has said at every press conference this past week or so, we as a club are deciding what we want to do.

Well it's best to let him go now, if all is agreed and in place.

I think we are scouring a replacement before we let him go.

He has been given permission.

From what Martinez has said at every press conference this past week or so, we as a club are deciding what we want to do.

Well it's best to let him go now, if all is agreed and in place.

I think we are scouring a replacement before we let him go.

Traore? :P

I'm only guessing we didn't give permission else this would be done already.

He seems like a massive Prima Donna, to me. I remember seeing him when he was ar Anzhi whenever anyone didn't put it on a plate for him he was moaning and pointing like he was playing with amateurs, almost demeaning them. Chelsea obviously weren't keen to hang on to him either.

He's just a name. Good riddance.