IGNORED

Irvine Joins West Brom

That made for a fun read!

I'd feel the same if I was them tbh.

This one had me on the floor...

"YES this looks like a bad appointment but lets see who we can sign before the season.

Is there anyone decent we can poach from Everton?

I'm trying to stay positive but I just feel so deflated."

:rofl:

This one had me on the floor...

"YES this looks like a bad appointment but lets see who we can sign before the season.

Is there anyone decent we can poach from Everton?

I'm trying to stay positive but I just feel so deflated."

:rofl:

Deluded fuckwits.

They can take a couple of our youngsters on loan and get them ready for us if they like ;).

He has Vic. What more does he need? Seriously though I hope he does well and it could be beneficial to us. We could loan our younger players to get good premiership experience .

He has Vic. What more does he need? Seriously though I hope he does well and it could be beneficial to us. We could loan our younger players to get good premiership experience .

Only for next season, the following one will be to get them good Championship experience.

Crikey; it's all a bit sad this for a historic club like Albion. Not Irvine's fault he got the job obviously, their chairman makes BK look like the messiah!

"Just sent an email to Mark Jenkins requesting a refund on my 3 season tickets, I was totally gutted on Saturday after hearing the news of Irvines appointment and I thought sleep on it a few Days and hopefully I will have mellowed a bit, it aint happening and I feel as sick now as I did then !! before anyone says that this is childish and throwing your toys out of the pram then think on !!!
I have been attending Albion matches since 1965 - I have seen my beloved team in their darkest hours home and away, I have some fantastic memories that will always stay with me and no !! I have never ever boohed at any match in all of this time, I now feel that I am ready to walk away and hopefully return at some point when Jeremy as left the club, I have always stood up for him and been proud to say the Albion do it right by remaining by and large debt free, I cannot watch my team get relegated this year when less than 2 years ago all we needed was to get 2 players each season to continually improve, we now need 10 players and who in there right mind is going to be inspired enough to come and join us given the predicament we now find ourselves in.
The Albion have been a massive part of my life and its going to hurt not going but I just cannot get over the stupidity of this ridiculous appointment."

http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=13861.0