IGNORED

Yannick Bolasie

Poor Bolasie, , the multi millionaire getting paid to be injured. I'm sure he'll be be well offended. Better side without him and haven't missed him one but. Blessing in disguise.

So many bandwagon jumpers on here. Go and cry to Z cars

Been playing better without Gana as well, would you not have him back?

Personally I just don't like the general undertone that his injury isn't a major concern because we don't miss him.

But if he was a darling of the fans there would be all sorts of wobbles on here.

Wrong.

Bungo!

All's he's done is slate him since we signed. To not be arsed one of our most expensive players could be finished it's just ignorant at best.

I knew he'd bleat he was joking.

Bungo!

All's he's done is slate him since we signed. To not be arsed one of our most expensive players could be finished it's just ignorant at best.

I knew he'd bleat he was joking.

Where have I said I was joking? I couldn't care less if he's our most expensive player. What does that matter? He not even close to being a key player so why worry?

Poor Bolasie, , the multi millionaire getting paid to be injured. I'm sure he'll be be well offended. Better side without him and haven't missed him one but. Blessing in disguise.

So many bandwagon jumpers on here. Go and cry to Z cars

i can't even be arsed explaining to you the scores of things that are wrong with this post. Would you feel the same if it was your hero Mirallas who contributed next to fuck all for 2 seasons?

No you wouldn't so stop trying to look tough you wool.

Where have I said I was joking? I couldn't care less if he's our most expensive player. What does that matter? He not even close to being a key player so why worry?

He's had less than half a season to settle in but lets all be not arsed we spent 24 mil on him and he may be fucked.

Boss fan you mate, proper bloo and all that ?

He's had less than half a season to settle in but lets all be not arsed we spent 24 mil on him and he may be fucked.

Boss fan you mate, proper bloo and all that

"boss fan you mate" behave you mush!

You've had a season ticket for one season an all of a sudden you're the greatest Evertonian ever! Crying everytime Z cars comes on - that's proves how devoted you are lmao No it proves you're a massive mush! With your Eto'o shirts you gullible fruit.

Edited by MC11

i can't even be arsed explaining to you the scores of things that are wrong with this post. Would you feel the same if it was your hero Mirallas who contributed next to fuck all for 2 seasons?

No you wouldn't so stop trying to look tough you wool.

I wouldn't like any key player to be missing. The key word being key. It's no secret weMre a better side with out the fella playing so no I ain't arsed.

I bet your son got a Bolasie shirt didn't he??? Haha that's the issue here! Another gullible purchase from the best Evertonian in the world! Blert

"boss fan you mate" behave you mush!

You've had a season ticket for one season an all of a sudden you're the greatest Evertonian ever! Crying everytime Z cars comes on - that's proves how devoted you are lmao No it proves you're a massive mush! With your Eto'o shirts you gullible fruit.

:rofl:

Do you have all this stuff written down or saved to your laptop? Everytime you get a slap you rattle off posts from years ago! You stalked Newty on another forum to the point you were wuoting word for word what he had written!! Fucking hel son its the internet not reeal life yet it seems to be the be all and end all to you.

No ones arsed if you think your tough, no ones arsed about stuff written on a forum, it's just the internet. Get out of your virtual bubble and into the real world for your own good.

:rofl:

Do you have all this stuff written down or saved to your laptop? Everytime you get a slap you rattle off posts from years ago! You stalked Newty on another forum to the point you were wuoting word for word what he had written!! Fucking hel son its the internet not reeal life yet it seems to be the be all and end all to you.

No ones arsed if you think your tough, no ones arsed about stuff written on a forum, it's just the internet. Get out of your virtual bubble and into the real world for your own good.

If you're going to try and call me out dont expect me not to call you out on the dumb ass shit you say. I don't forget dumb ass posts. No need to write it down.

Classic defensive frailty - trying to bring someone else into an argument you started because you're losing. Weak

I wouldn't like any key player to be missing. The key word being key. It's no secret weMre a better side with out the fella playing so no I ain't arsed.

I bet your son got a Bolasie shirt didn't he??? Haha that's the issue here! Another gullible purchase from the best Evertonian in the world! Blert

Not that it would matter if he did, it's just a shirt it's a piece of clothing that gets lashed every July anyway. Same as the Eto shirt, the posts about it were tongue in cheek mostly yet you are bringing them up 2 years later?? To be honest, I'd forgotten I'd even bought it yet you, someone who doesn't even know me hasn't!

Does that not tell you something?

I'm not even discussing Bolasie with you, you bang on about. Super Kev like he's your hero yet he's done fuck all for 2 seasons even my 8 year old doesn't worship players like you but your prepared to be not arsed when a players had less than 15 games to settle in because you think we're playing better without him when in reality your cumming into your y fronts because your hero is now playing.

If you're going to try and call me out dont expect me not to call you out on the dumb ass shit you say. I don't forget dumb ass posts. No need to write it down.

Classic defensive frailty - trying to bring someone else into an argument you started because you're losing. Weak

I'm not bringing anyone into it, see there you go again, you're always going on about gamg mentality and stuff, it's the fucking internet ??

I'm not "losing" as you put it anything. You're rattling on about a fucking Eto shirt and then just making the rest up waffling shite like I've had a season ticket for one season and my lad got a Bolasie shirt, you just make it up as you go along it's quitte sad really.

Mirallas has played all season. No issue there. My point still remains. We've picked up points without him an played much much better. I ain't worried about his return.

No he hasn't he has been on the bench also and the fact remains we could be playing even better if Bolasie was fit, we may have just started to gel and tick. Ppersonally I don't think us playing better has anyhing to do with his absence and I'm arsed that he's not fit as he's s another option, have you seen his scoring record against the shite for starters. I was gutted he wasn't fit for the derby.

I'm not bringing anyone into it, see there you go again, you're always going on about gamg mentality and stuff, it's the fucking internet

I'm not "losing" as you put it anything. You're rattling on about a fucking Eto shirt and then just making the rest up waffling shite like I've had a season ticket for one season and my lad got a Bolasie shirt, you just make it up as you go along it's quitte sad really.

My post quoted not a single soul. But Billy big bollocks you called me out. Because you think you're the I am of the forum. Nobody else quoted me! You're like the Tazmanian Devil of the forum fingers in every pie. When you've been on here 5 minutes. You had a massive meltdown and you were so embarrassed about your behaviour it took you 6 months to come back on and return to being a big bollocks.

43 no chance!

No he hasn't he has been on the bench also and the fact remains we could be playing even better if Bolasie was fit, we may have just started to gel and tick. Ppersonally I don't think us playing better has anyhing to do with his absence and I'm arsed that he's not fit as he's s another option, have you seen his scoring record against the shite for starters. I was gutted he wasn't fit for the derby.

Mirallas has played as many games as most this season! Check

My post quoted not a single soul. But Billy big bollocks you called me out. Because you think you're the I am of the forum. Nobody else quoted me! You're like the Tazmanian Devil of the forum fingers in every pie. When you've been on here 5 minutes. You had a massive meltdown and you were so embarrassed about your behaviour it took you 6 months to come back on and return to being a big bollocks.

43 no chance!

You never learn do you it's almost like you read the forum with your eyes closed!

Called you oit? What does that even mean, it's something I expect to hear from my kids not a grown man then you rattle on that I can't be 43, it's irony in itself.

I disagreed with you and thought your post was out of order, you try and flex your emuscles on here with stupid posts like that then cry like a bitch when someone disagrees. You then get personal and start bringing footy shirts and my kids into it. What the fuck does any of this have to do with my kids MC??

That's why I said you stalked Newty, I don't want Newty to get involved in anything but the fact is you always have to get personal over stuff you can never just debate a disagreement with facts and you don't seem to be ble to differentiate between when someones just having a bit of a laugh or when someones serious.

Iyou seem to think people are arsed about what gets posted on a forum when most aren't.

You never learn do you it's almost like you read the forum with your eyes closed!

Called you oit? What does that even mean, it's something I expect to hear from my kids not a grown man then you rattle on that I can't be 43, it's irony in itself.

I disagreed with you and thought your post was out of order, you try and flex your emuscles on here with stupid posts like that then cry like a bitch when someone disagrees. You then get personal and start bringing footy shirts and my kids into it. What the fuck does any of this have to do with my kids MC??

That's why I said you stalked Newty, I don't want Newty to get involved in anything but the fact is you always have to get personal over stuff you can never just debate a disagreement with facts and you don't seem to be ble to differentiate between when someones just having a bit of a laugh or when someones serious.

Iyou seem to think people are arsed about what gets posted on a forum when most aren't.

Fact is you can dish it out but seemingly can't take it yourself. Now you're trying to play the victim card! How very manly of you.

You did t disagree with my post though did you? Well not like a normal person. Let's take some snippets from your original post to me.....

"Fucking idiotic thing to say" - a very calm response that wasn't a personal attack?

"Cue the bantz shouts" - so you were looking for a reaction.

Again you're bringing Newty into it. Newty gives as good as he gets. Posts between me & him have nothing to do with you! He got called out because he was being an unruly nob on another site and got banned for it! Highlighting the fact he can be a argumentative to.

Edited by MC11

Fact is you can dish it out but seemingly can't take it yourself. Now you're trying to play the victim card! How very manly of you.

You did t disagree with my post though did you? Well not like a normal person. Let's take some snippets from your original post to me.....

"Fucking idiotic thing to say" - a very calm response that wasn't a personal attack?

"Cue the bantz shouts" - so you were looking for a reaction.

Again you're bringing Newty into it. Newty gives as good as he gets. Posts between me & him have nothing to do with you! He got called out because he was being an unruly nob on another site and got banned for it! Highlighting the fact he can be a argumentative to.

I give up with you I really really do.

It was a fucking idiotic thing to say, he's an Everton player who we spent 24 mil on and he may be fucked for good but your not arsed because we're playing better without him.

Yes in my opinion it was a fucking idiotic thing to say. That's my opinion on it and lets be honest you've ridden the back peddle bicycle on here many times before once someones said something to you.

Playing the victim card? Jesus fucking christ, how many times do you ned telling I'm not arsed what you think, I just find it bizarre the way you have to get personal over everything. You don't have an ability to stand up for what you wrote without going off topic and throwing personal insults.

Weird to me but you crack on.

I give up with you I really really do.

It was a fucking idiotic thing to say, he's an Everton player who we spent 24 mil on and he may be fucked for good but your not arsed because we're playing better without him.

Yes in my opinion it was a fucking idiotic thing to say. That's my opinion on it and lets be honest you've ridden the back peddle bicycle on here many times before once someones said something to you.

Playing the victim card? Jesus fucking christ, how many times do you ned telling I'm not arsed what you think, I just find it bizarre the way you have to get personal over everything. You don't have an ability to stand up for what you wrote without going off topic and throwing personal insults.

Weird to me but you crack on.

Bold 1. And it's also my opinion that we don't need Bolasie.

Bold 2. The irony in that sentence is ridiculous!

Bold 1. And it's also my opinion that we don't need Bolasie.

Bold 2. The irony in that sentence is ridiculous!

And that's fine, you don't think we need him but to say you're not arsed he's injured and the squad is weaker and if he is fucked we've just lost /4 million is a down right idiotic thing to say snd if you can't see thatbthen I pity you.

And that's fine, you don't think we need him but to say you're not arsed he's injured and the squad is weaker and if he is fucked we've just lost /4 million is a down right idiotic thing to say snd if you can't see thatbthen I pity you.

It wasn't fine for you though was it? Because you quoted me and were abusive. That's the irony right there.

"I pity you" if you believe that our players aren't insured.

It wasn't fine for you though was it? Because you quoted me and were abusive. That's the irony right there.

"I pity you" if you believe that our players aren't insured.

We wont get the insurance though will we because he will come back but he COULD be half the player, that's the issue.

I called you a wool, sorry if it hurt your feelings, it was meant as a joke relating to the CH postcode thing but I apologise if you can't see it that way and go off on one posting absolute shite from 2 years ago then start bringing my family jnto it and making stuff up about season tickets and Bolasie shirts.

Brfore you start, I'm not overly arsed you can say what you want it's the internet I just don't get the obsessive behaviour and this I'm winning the argument contest, it's strange.

Fact is, whether you like him or not he's a different option and the squad is weaker without him, when he's back if he's lost a yard of pace and he more than likely will of it's game over and the one thing he had to his games gone.

We wont get oaid any insurance on him because it's not career ending and even if it was I highly doubt we'd get our money back it would probably just cover his contract.

Where has the wool & CH Postcode come from? Didn't pick up on it in this thread. If he's half the players he's been so far he'll be terrible as he's pretty useless at his best!

As is Mirallas at times but that's just my opinion.

Personally I would be arsed if any of our players got injured, I want the squad to be as strong as it can be.

You have every right to think what you want but I also have the right to think it's stupid as do you with mine.

So wipe the froth off your keyboard and let the search function cool down you wool.