IGNORED

Yannick Bolasie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Meant to post this yesterday but forgot and I can't find the tweet now but someone tweeted yesterday that he could be back in 2 weeks.

Would be great if true, some pace in the side.

We shouldn't have to rely on him and Coleman with the money we've spent but I fully agree 

I'm hoping both come back and have a big impact 

11 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

We shouldn't have to rely on him and Coleman with the money we've spent but I fully agree 

I'm hoping both come back and have a big impact 

He was almost 30 million pounds so I think no matter how much we've spent we would miss him. He'll bring pace and unorthodox unpredictable attacking to the side. 

Any injection of pace will be welcome but after such a long injury I doubt we'll see the best of him

until March- April.

6 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I hope I'm not as disappointed with him as I was before the injury.

I've mentioned it before, but I hope the injury slows him down a little, so he doesn't fall over himself as much and is actually able to control the ball. If that's the case, he really could be an excellent addition at a crucial time

2 hours ago, Paddock said:

Meant to post this yesterday but forgot and I can't find the tweet now but someone tweeted yesterday that he could be back in 2 weeks.

Would be great if true, some pace in the side.

You know I'm excited he was one of my favorite players to watch.  Actually can cross and wasn't afraid to run into the box with or without the ball.

49 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

I loved watching him turn defence into attack with his pacey runs. Just needed players to keep up with him so his donkey legs didn't come into play once he had to stop his run.

Exciting player.

I wish I'd found him to be that at any point before his injury, I really do. He's not a player I've took to at all :( 

He can whip in a great cross and he had pace with a trick but imo he is a crap finisher, struggles to pick a pass and runs into a lot of dead ends. 

He isnt as good as Geri but at least he adds something to this side that we don't have already (Vlasic may he the closest thing). That could be the difference between a draw and a win.

8 minutes ago, Bailey said:

He can whip in a great cross and he had pace with a trick but imo he is a crap finisher, struggles to pick a pass and runs into a lot of dead ends. 

He isnt as good as Geri but at least he adds something to this side that we don't have already (Vlasic may he the closest thing). That could be the difference between a draw and a win.

You could post that first paragraph about Gerry. 

I always saw him as a one trick pony. At least Bolasi is a little more unpredictable (or he was!)

Gerry was just as frustrating to watch at times if not more. I like them both and hope they both fulfil potential

Just now, Aidan Lewis said:

You could post that first paragraph about Gerry. 

I always saw him as a one trick pony. At least Bolasi is a little more unpredictable (or he was!)

Gerry was just as frustrating to watch at times if not more. I like them both and hope they both fulfil potential

Completely they are very similar but imo Geri was better.

19 minutes ago, Aidan Lewis said:

They just wanted to make a few quid off him they know he's nowhere near their standard.

By all accounts they are about to offer him a new deal and he has played a fair amount, roughly 90 mins left than Messi and started every league game. That may well change when Dembele is fit but he is definitely apart of the first 11 at the moment. I watched him the other week, I think it was against Espanyol, and he was really lively, ripping them to shreds without quite finding that final ball.