IGNORED

Yannick Bolasie

6 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Bidding war! :lol: 

Who would have thought eh!!  😂Apparently Boro are willing to pay his current wages £80k so seem favourites and are apparently keen on Besic as well 

Hopefully offload both in one fell swoop not sure if Yannick will drop to the Championship though?

I was always a fan if Bolasie, going back years when he stood out for Palace against us.

Made up when he joined, and thought he did alright in the beginning but he showed next to nothing when he came back from injury.

I think he can do a job in the Premiership if used in the right way. But, I also think a drop to Boro will do him good.

1 hour ago, Newty82 said:

I was always a fan if Bolasie, going back years when he stood out for Palace against us.

Made up when he joined, and thought he did alright in the beginning but he showed next to nothing when he came back from injury.

I think he can do a job in the Premiership if used in the right way. But, I also think a drop to Boro will do him good.

I was the same but that injury seriously took it out of him 

Probably will do tbh he's in his last few years considering his position and post injury troubles so he'll likely follow the £ 

On 08/08/2018 at 03:47, Romey 1878 said:

SSN saying Boro are in discussions with us over both a permanent move for Bolasie and a loan with a view to a permanent deal.

Is the deadline past for Football League clubs or is the August 9 deadline only restricted to PL clubs?

• 2 weeks later...

from sky

Yannick Bolasie travelled to Teesside last night and stayed at the the training ground’s on-site hotel, owned by Middlesbrough owner Steve Gibson. 

He was close to joining Boro on the final day of the transfer window on a permanent deal, but it did not come to fruition by the end of the window.

Any loan agreement for the DR Congo international may contain an option to buy. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

He must know he’s not in the plans, and after his horrible injury, I’m sure, with his fantastic attitude, he’ll want to get playing again 

I agree he's had a tough time (in footballing  terms) in all fairness to the lad 

Just hasn't been able to get back to the level he was prior hopefully he goes impresses and earns a move 

20 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

I agree he's had a tough time (in footballing  terms) in all fairness to the lad 

Just hasn't been able to get back to the level he was prior hopefully he goes impresses and earns a move 

He never had the level though, he’s a highlight player against good opposition. He’d be great for Villa, and might make people people think again whilst playing in a poorer team in a lower, yet competitive, league. But he was, overall, never good enough to improve us. It’s a shame, I so hoped to be wrong when we signed him, alas...

16 hours ago, Matt said:

He never had the level though, he’s a highlight player against good opposition. He’d be great for Villa, and might make people people think again whilst playing in a poorer team in a lower, yet competitive, league. But he was, overall, never good enough to improve us. It’s a shame, I so hoped to be wrong when we signed him, alas...

We'll never know how he would have truly faired he came here played a handful of games and did well then was out for twelve months with a serious injury

Clearly not upto the level we want now no one's disputing that but the lad was clearly a different player pre injury   

1 hour ago, EFC-Paul said:

We'll never know how he would have truly faired he came here played a handful of games and did well then was out for twelve months with a serious injury

Clearly not upto the level we want now no one's disputing that but the lad was clearly a different player pre injury   

Paul, he was shit before we bought him. He was shit when we bought him.He was shit when he played for us. He was shit when he got injured. He was shit when he returned from injury. He'll be shit when he plays for his new club.

How would he have truly fared? He'd have been shit.