IGNORED

Yannick Bolasie

3 hours ago, StevO said:

People really bothered about that tweet? Couldn’t care less personally. If he’s got an axe to grind so be it. 

Wish I could be that way but when someone disrespects the things I care most about in life, I want retribution as Mike would say I’ve gone biblical. 

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

I’m missing something here aren’t I? 

Without clicking the link... it just says Oooff 

I mean come on, he should be shot surely, never heard language like that in my life! Surely the government will step in here. How can he get away with saying Ooofff? 

Why don’t you Ooofff off 😉

31 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Wish I could be that way but when someone disrespects the things I care most about in life, I want retribution as Mike would say I’ve gone biblical. 

But has he disrespected anything? He’s made one tweet with one word and you’re choosing to be offended by it. There is no reference to anything and people are just assuming he’s slagging off the club somehow. 

11 minutes ago, StevO said:

But has he disrespected anything? He’s made one tweet with one word and you’re choosing to be offended by it. There is no reference to anything and people are just assuming he’s slagging off the club somehow. 

Exactly. “To take offence” - it’s not give offence. Twitter is a sewer because it gives no context. There is no way to know that he’s saying that to have a dig or if he actually feels disappointed. The time stamp is just about full time so it could be either, of if the time stamp is at the moment of their second goal whilst we were putting pressure on, it could be relating to the sucker punch. People in cyber space see what they want so much more than in reality 

32 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I’m missing something here aren’t I? 

Without clicking the link... it just says Oooff 

I mean come on, he should be shot surely, never heard language like that in my life! Surely the government will step in here. How can he get away with saying Ooofff? 

The problem I have is in the DC of Congo ooofff means how did walcott miss that chance? 

39 minutes ago, StevO said:

I did state in another post I’d like him to explain what that meant because I don’t know neither do you, I’ve chosen one view you’ve chosen another but what ever it’s unnecessary in my opinion for him an Everton player to make a tweet that is unclear to most what he meant by it. 

15 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I did state in another post I’d like him to explain what that meant because I don’t know neither do you, I’ve chosen one view you’ve chosen another but what ever it’s unnecessary in my opinion for him an Everton player to make a tweet that is unclear to most what he meant by it. 

But why would he need to explain it? It’s just a tweet and says absolutely nothing. You’ve chosen an opinion that has altered your mood and upset you. That’s not a good thing mate, just let it go and treat it as exactly what it is; one word with no context. Trust me, you’ll feel better if you don’t let yourself get offended by this.