IGNORED

Yannick Bolasie

4 hours ago, Bailey said:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/yannick-bolasie-everton-transfer-news-18717834

Banished to train with the U23's apparently. Its probably the right level for him but still a little bit of a surprise that Carlo isn't having a look at him first.

Crazy that he is on £70k a week.

But does he have a locker?

• 2 months later...
58 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Mark, I get you don't like Bolasie yet you are not thrilled with those that are questioning Pickford but some were encouraged with him when he first signed. He wore our shirt and at 31 I hope he gets to play on for a few years.

I hope he does too, just elsewhere.

Why? Because he’s shite. He was shite before we signed him, he was shite when we signed him and he’ll still be shite when his contract finally, and thankfully, runs out.

Decent fella but a garbage footballer and I’m so glad Carlo has come out and said he’s not in his plans. Shame about him still picking up a wedge while he cools his heels until the summer but that’s the way the cookie crumbles.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/yannick-bolasie-everton-latest-news-19518268

He's deluded if he doesn't think it's about ability. We're trying to get rid of our shite. He's shite. End of story.

There will be a few more out of the door that this applies to as well.

That’s the festive spirit we know and love you for Mark :lol: 

• 4 weeks later...

Could have done with his unpredictabipity at times this season. Would have preferred him in the squad over Sigurdsson and tbh he'd probably have done more for the first team than Richarlison has managed so far this season. 

Never a long term future here though so another one off the books at least.

2 hours ago, pete0 said:

Could have done with his unpredictabipity at times this season. Would have preferred him in the squad over Sigurdsson and tbh he'd probably have done more for the first team than Richarlison has managed so far this season. 

Never a long term future here though so another one off the books at least.

Really? Did you miss his preseason game where he fell over his own feet!