IGNORED

Yannick Bolasie

3 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Right but the context was present and future tense not sure why you went past on me.  

So if I say, "Hey I'm in the xxx Hotel in LA" nobody could say, "I stayed there in 2015" because it would be changing the tense of the conversation? Your logic is flawed sir.

Anyway, Bolasie eh? Crap player he was/is/forever will be:).

29 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I think he's got more than a good chance to get back into the team after today's display.

you are so moody man, seriously?  he's nowhere near as good as bernard richarlison lookman or even walcott (whom i don't even like).  he has no chance here.  just cause we lost doesn't mean we need to play average players.

1 minute ago, markjazzbassist said:

you are so moody man, seriously?  he's nowhere near as good as bernard richarlison lookman or even walcott (whom i don't even like).  he has no chance here.  just cause we lost doesn't mean we need to play average players.

That was irony on my part don't take everything I say as factual some is sarcastic and some ironic, that's how the shite we are going through makes me feel.

26 minutes ago, StevO said:

How long is left on his contract? I don’t think we would get close to them figures, I wouldn’t pay more than £5m. He’s finished. 

He signed in 2016 so it would have been a 4 or 5 year deal - 2020 or 21 then. Hopefully the rumours that Palace will have him back are true and hopefully during this window!

On 25/01/2019 at 19:32, markjazzbassist said:

could he be in essence "retiring" to everton to hang on the medical wing while collecting big wages and just seeing out the rest of his contract?  if so mccarthy will have a pal

I've had many a criticism of him, but his attitude has never been on of them. He said he wants to come back to improve, and I don't take him as a mercenary, so I'm 100% he's not just coming back to chill out. 

He still was and never will be good enough for anywhere other than the Championship / SPL / etc. If his ability matched his mentality, he'd be an absolute star. 

1 hour ago, sibdane said:

Rumours circling around that he's agreed to join Anderlecht(?!) on loan.

Apparently in advanced talks but no mention if it’s a loan or permanent transfer. 

Not sure Belgium is a step up from the Championship to be honest, so can only assume Brands has used his connections over that way to maybe free up funds? 

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

Apparently in advanced talks but no mention if it’s a loan or permanent transfer. 

Not sure Belgium is a step up from the Championship to be honest, so can only assume Brands has used his connections over that way to maybe free up funds? 

I would think it would be somewhere between the Championship and League 1... kind of like MLS.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...