IGNORED

Yannick Bolasie

9 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

The only chance is that he'll make them look better. He's a fucking clown of a player. And I mean that literally because he falls over his own feet more often than he beats a defender.

Couldn’t agree more. I don’t want him here, just think he might fancy his chances. 

7 hours ago, pete0 said:

Smith added: “He showed periods of the class that he’s got, just not as consistent as he would have liked, hence him ‘recalling’ himself.

Doesn't make sense to me. If he's struggling yet Villa are playing him every week why risk coming back here and potentially slowing down his recovery in the reserves. 

He said he is off the pace and wants to get back to it here.  He wasn’t starting every match he was a sub mostly.

8 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

He said he is off the pace and wants to get back to it here.  He wasn’t starting every match he was a sub mostly.

He started 8 out of their last 9, before that he was subbed on in all their games bar 1. 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/yannick-bolasie/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/75471/saison/2018/wettbewerb/GB2/verein/405

1 minute ago, pete0 said:

He started 8 out of their last 9, before that he was subbed on in all their games bar 1. 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/yannick-bolasie/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/75471/saison/2018/wettbewerb/GB2/verein/405

Sorry I read the article wrong.  Either way the manager said he’s off the pace and wants to rehab essentially.  

18 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Sorry I read the article wrong.  Either way the manager said he’s off the pace and wants to rehab essentially.  

That's what I find most strange. The manager was picking him, why would he opt to take a step back. Surely competitive football is best.

2 hours ago, pete0 said:

That's what I find most strange. The manager was picking him, why would he opt to take a step back. Surely competitive football is best.

His agent must have something in the works

10 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Maybe just didn't like it there so exercised his option to come back.

Yeah this or his agent has another move lined up.

The Villa manager said he stepped back because he felt he was still off the pace and needed to get to work on his sprints. This is why he felt it better to be back at Everton.

That can only be a good thing for the player. He felt he is still a yard off the pace, but was still getting game time.

Welcome back Yannick, I wish just half the team had your desire to go with their apparent skill and ability. If you move on.... best of luck to you.

3 minutes ago, Shukes said:

The Villa manager said he stepped back because he felt he was still off the pace and needed to get to work on his sprints. This is why he felt it better to be back at Everton.

That can only be a good thing for the player. He felt he is still a yard off the pace, but was still getting game time.

Welcome back Yannick, I wish just half the team had your desire to go with their apparent skill and ability. If you move on.... best of luck to you.

The manager contradicted that he's off the pace with this statement. 

“He felt that it was time to go back and try and push his way into the Premier League"

13 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Is that something the club have said?

Silva said it, but also said that it was in his contract to do so and that he remains a professional individual.

Suppose it was up to him, he excersised his right to come back and if Marco chooses to play him then its on his head.

Surely there is no way Pritchard is on that amount of money?!

Re Bolasie, I cant see how his move back here isnt anything but self motivated. He will never get a look in ahead of the 4 wingers we have and I doubt he is stupid enough to not see it. 

The problem he has is that he was crap at Villa and his stock will just keep going down until he proves himself somewhere.

4 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

could he be in essence "retiring" to everton to hang on the medical wing while collecting big wages and just seeing out the rest of his contract?  if so mccarthy will have a pal

Barkley lodged in the Finch Farm hospital too.

28 minutes ago, MikeO said:

It's called "past tense" Mark. Barkley played for us, notice the difference?

(What do they teach in 'merican skools?:lol:)

Should have been “Barkley was also lodged” then or barkley “was” lodged.  I was talkin g players presently there and he said barkley lodged there.  Not sure why it went past tense I was talking present