IGNORED

Yannick Bolasie

59 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Paul, he was shit before we bought him. He was shit when we bought him.He was shit when he played for us. He was shit when he got injured. He was shit when he returned from injury. He'll be shit when he plays for his new club.

How would he have truly fared? He'd have been shit.

Well, I was trying to be a bit more polite...

Who said he was a good player for fuck sake! I said better pre injury which he was regardless of whether you rate him or not, I practically agreed with Matt's orignal post who then took my post at another angle 

He was at a better level pre injury he wasn't able to get back to that doesn't imply he was great or anything just a clear fact 

There were games when he showed glimpses of being able to offer us something different. He was overpriced by £10m - I was shocked how much we paid but that wasn't his fault. 

His delivery of deep crosses that dipped late looked a useful weapon. It never worked out - he's been a good lad round the team and worked his balls off to get fit. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 18/09/2018 at 23:08, Shukes said:

Of course he did, he’ll bang ten in for them now. 

Come to Everton and be shit.... it does t matter, your only coming to be sold. And when you do, form will magically reappear!

Championship though mate - completely different level.

I would say he's one that I at least don't have to worry about fans wanting back (like Besic), but I could see him doing well and people being like "well, he's had time to get back in the flow since his injury... he deserves a shot!"

10 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

I would say he's one that I at least don't have to worry about fans wanting back (like Besic), but I could see him doing well and people being like "well, he's had time to get back in the flow since his injury... he deserves a shot!"

Of parabellum?

15 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

honestly after the injury that's his level.  maybe lower prem side.  and good for him.  still making a ton of money and playing pro ball.  i hope he does well and we can sell him this summer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...