IGNORED

Yannick Bolasie

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Running directly at a defence is exactly his problem. He's supposed to go past or around them ;) 

I've said before, but for me his biggest problem is that his feet act quicker than his head. 

I was annoyed when we spent so much money on him. He has talent there's no doubt, but he's sooooo inconsistent it's infuriating. 

• 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I don't think he was playing well enough before he got injured to warrant any hope of him doing anything special on his return. Vlasic is already a better player imo.

How much of that was the result of frustration with Koeman’s setup, though? I’m sure that’s a factor for several players, and increasingly so. 

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Love how when the team are playing badly that players who aren't involved (for whatever reason) become better than they actually are and are seen as some sort of saviour.

Bolasie is quick, but he falls over his own feet when he has a go at that stupid ball roll under his foot every time he gets the ball instead of just driving at the defender. Then he'll often just run into said defender. Then if he actually managed to beat his man he'd shank cross into the stand or over every fucker and end up at the other side of the pitch. Obviously you'd get some decent stuff from him but he really isn't going to transform our fortunes.

He's not the only player that gets this treatment. Davies, despite being as shite as anyone in the majority of his appearances, should be in every game.

Besic (and I'm a big fan of his) is getting touted every single game as a problem solver for us, but he's been absolutely terrible when he has played.

Lookman should be playing but he doesn't do what we need in this team - he doesn't stay wide, and he doesn't run with the ball.

Barkley would have us driving through the middle despite the fact that he slows us down because he wants three extra touches, to pivot with the ball a couple of times, then pass backwards.

Deulofeu (taking out the fact we couldn't have stopped him leaving) and Mirallas would make massive differences despite the pair of them being as inconsistent as you'll find, and one of them being a massive dick head.

Im just waiting for the "we shouldn't have sold Cleverley" shouts after his goal yesterday.

Davies is suffering from feeling that he has to do something amazing when he plays due to koemans irrational use of him. 

Plays well and gets dropped and yes he has had that happen to him. 

Yet klassen does nothing and plays every single game.   He will mess the kids head up. 

55 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Davies is suffering from feeling that he has to do something amazing when he plays due to koemans irrational use of him. 

Plays well and gets dropped and yes he has had that happen to him. 

Yet klassen does nothing and plays every single game.   He will mess the kids head up. 

Really? Because most of the time this season he’s done the square root of fuck all. Utterly anonymous. Klaassen hasn’t even been playing recently. 

For the record, I’m not saying that any of the players I mentioned couldn’t do well for us, only that the way people are frothing at the mouth that they aren’t playing, or playing as much, is a bit ridiculous. 

Thing is, when some of those players were playing... we looked better.

when Savies and Barkley were in the team, we looked better. Yes we critisized Barkley, but mai it because we expected more, not because he was shit. Our problem now, is that we look terrible and boring.

• 3 weeks later...