IGNORED

Yannick Bolasie

As is Mirallas at times but that's just my opinion.

Personally I would be arsed if any of our players got injured, I want the squad to be as strong as it can be.

You have every right to think what you want but I also have the right to think it's stupid as do you with mine.

So wipe the froth off your keyboard and let the search function cool down you wool.

Recycling my use of the word froth haha - got to you that didn't it. Playing the victim when you get your arse fed to you! Victim

I'll leave it at that. What an absolute fucking pre pubescent post to make. :rofl:

What a mature person you are. 43 years old frothing on a forum. Said it from the start you're a blagger! You're a 22 year old spotty blert you've got to be! If you genuinely are 43 You've had a hard life all them miles on the yellow bus!

What a mature person you are. 43 years old frothing on a forum. Said it from the start you're a blagger! You're a 22 year old spotty blert you've got to be! If you genuinely are 43 You've had a hard life all them miles on the yellow bus!

Wahhhh wahhhh wahhhhhh

You're fucking fuming ahhhhhahaha :rofl:

Bet you'll sulk in your bedroom all day now.

• 3 weeks later...

not sure why everyone is surprised. he is slated to be back next year. that was always the case. he was going to miss the first half of next campaign regardless. non story here

Edited by markjazzbassist

Why did he speak to the rag about it though :shaking fist:

Another 10 months seems to be right though, the early assessment was he wouldn't play at all in 2017.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heavens this thread got a bit raucous didn't it, no hipster liberals chatting about verbal liquid faeces though. Only earns a nine of of ten there then.

As for Bolasie, hopefully he has enough youth and determination to focus on healing and gets back to where he was. It's a long road and it'll be mentally challenging, hopefully he makes it. Same as with Coleman, take your time and get back fully.

Heavens this thread got a bit raucous didn't it, no hipster liberals chatting about verbal liquid faeces though. Only earns a nine of of ten there then.

As for Bolasie, hopefully he has enough youth and determination to focus on healing and gets back to where he was. It's a long road and it'll be mentally challenging, hopefully he makes it. Same as with Coleman, take your time and get back fully.

Tell me are you a cock 24/7 or do you take time off?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...