IGNORED

Yannick Bolasie

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/12/26/yannick-bolasie
Should never have started yesterday though, IMO. He offered nothing, and was never going to either.
If ever a player should have been coming on as a sub it was him.

Don’t think he was any worse than any of the other midfielders or forwards and he needs minutes in the tank, but yeah it would make more sense to be giving him last 30 minutes

• 3 months later...

Should have been subbed after about 30 minutes. Doesn't follow the play at all. Offered nothing defensively and fucked up nearly every time he had the ball at his feet. Wouldn't be surprised if he had a prematch spliff on that showing, miles behind the play and no work ethic. He's turned it up from frustrating to infuriating! 

49 minutes ago, Paddock said:

He’s had a horrendous injury. I’ll reserve judgement until next season.

I have a little chuckle when this pearl is thrown out there. He wasn't good enough before we signed him, he wasn't good when we signed him, and he's not good enough now.

He's just not a good player, injury or not. I'll give him that he still could be rusty, but what he shows is that he just doesn't have the ability or quality. The lad thinks he has ability in bucket loads, bless him, and he has a go at displaying it. However, he doesn't have it, which is why, 9 times out of 10, he ends up looking like a dick head.

I honestly think he'd manage to run into something even if he was on an empty football pitch because he's that brainless.

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I have a little chuckle when this pearl is thrown out there. He wasn't good enough before we signed him, he wasn't good when we signed him, and he's not good enough now.

He's just not a good player, injury or not. I'll give him that he still could be rusty, but what he shows is that he just doesn't have the ability or quality. The lad thinks he has ability in bucket loads, bless him, and he has a go at displaying it. However, he doesn't have it, which is why, 9 times out of 10, he ends up looking like a dick head.

I honestly think he'd manage to run into something even if he was on an empty football pitch because he's that brainless.

Don’t rate him then mate? 

On 07/04/2018 at 16:01, Romey 1878 said:

Still can’t get my head round the fact we paid actual money for this clown. 

Such a poor footballer. 

I remember getting a load of stick (you too probably) for calling him a MOTD player. 

Seems like a lovely fella, clearly has ability and tricks, but for some reason can’t put it all together for more than 5 Minutes at a time/game.