IGNORED

Nikica

MC11

He did know his stuff. Spoke to him a lot through PM's (even though we've disputed things quite a bit and fallen out he always offered his hand once things all blew over). Genuinely a nice bloke. The thing is he actually PM'd me and said he was leaving for definate (didn't believe him). Within that message he told me he there was no way he could turn it round after being singled out. I thought he got a pretty rough ride, especially comments about him not supporting us. The forum needs a neutral view. Hope he comes back under a new alias.

Edited by MiguelCotto

Despite our differences I never wanted him to leave the forum. Same with Avinalaff.

I didn't always appreciate the way he handled arguments, but we all argue differently.

Avinalaff leaving was the best thing that's ever happened to this forum. That cretin was an obnoxious tool who deserves the one man forum he's now running.

Just read a PM from a 'deleted account'...said he was leaving and thanks for nutritional advice. Guessed it was Nik.

The bloke was harmless. He sometimes came across headstrong and direct, maybe overly defensive at times. But I think he has some, not sure of the right way to put it, some 'personal' problems??? I think he deals well with It. He always accepted when he was over the top and apologised. Takes a big man to apologise. You don't get it often.

Shame he has gone. Gives some brilliant insights. Always got a feeling that football and football forums was his 'release' if you like.

This is a good forum. Learn were to draw the line.

Nik and I swapped some info by PM. I will not tell you what was said, but I really do wish him well and hope he gets a good forum to post in.

If you understood him properly, like I learned to do, you would know he is a very intelligent decent bloke, despite his serious problems.

Good luck Nik, I am proud to have known you and grateful for your opening your soul to me.

Shame to lose a regular member.

I do feel its important to reiterate this, Nikica made this decision himself. It's quite a while since we have removed a member. I understand he didn't always see eye to eye with some people, but I think that's the same on any forum. It's a shame he chose to leave and ask to be removed, when like Bill said he could just not come online instead.

We've had lots of neutral supporters over the years, but without the love of the forums own club I can imagine the attraction fades. Xavier was on here for years, and he was a red.

Anyway, all the best Nik. If you see this.

• 2 weeks later...