IGNORED

Opener - Leicester

Finn balor

Lukaku has been well,,, lukaku. That backheel was stupidity, ffs imagine Kone doing that? He'd get shot.

I'm Mirallas biggest fan but he gave the ball away! Lukaku's back heal was about 2 mins before

Edited by MiguelCotto

Very frustrating. First half we were excellent, second half we looked like we were trying to hang on.

When we went behind the players perked up again so I think it was mental rather than conditioning. Hard to pick a MOTM because it was so Jekyll and Hyde but I would probably edge with Barry or Naismith.

Who all pushed up behind him. It was a shite wreckless and needless decision. It was a momentum changer.

What are you talking about? Did you black out between his back heel (which was risk free, it was about as far away from our goal as it could have been, we had perfect organization behind it and it was a decent effort at reaching Mirallas) and the goal?

Given this was away to a newly promoted team, and given we have several key players out, and given we have some players not at full fitness because of the WC, this was a solid result. Yes, we were ahead, and it's always disappointing to lose after being ahead, but it's still a solid result. Before the game, we would have taken a 2-2 draw.

Who all pushed up behind him. It was a shite wreckless and needless decision. It was a momentum changer.

If he done it in his own half I'd be with ya. If we didn't win the ball back after that I'd be with ya. The fact that neither happened means I'm not! Already started with the Lukaku hate.

Very frustrating. First half we were excellent, second half we looked like we were trying to hang on.

When we went behind the players perked up again so I think it was mental rather than conditioning. Hard to pick a MOTM because it was so Jekyll and Hyde but I would probably edge with Barry or Naismith.

Think Barry had a poor game to be honest. Naismith for me. Baines and Pienaar could have had it as well based on the first half, but they dropped off immensely.

We didnt play 3 at the back!? Im pretty sure that Seamus was playing ahead of Stones.

When Coleman came on we had 3 at the back!!! Check the goal all defenders central! Wood left open goal. There was 3 at the back after Coleman came on!

Edited by MiguelCotto

The second he did it I screamed, we had less than 10 minutes left and he was marked and heeled it?! It was fucking stupid, while passage of play turned on its head and they scored.

Haf your full of shit sometimes mate. If he backheeled it and it beat the last man and kev ran onto it you'd be saying how good it was. We try passing safe, the game out but we get found out through pressure. If that came off it would have killed them off. If every player for slated for trying something different we'd be running around in circles.

Think Barry had a poor game to be honest. Naismith for me. Baines and Pienaar could have had it as well based on the first half, but they dropped off immensely.

I thought he did a lot of donkey work tbh and was probably the most consistent throughout the 90 minutes. He was the one picking the ball up early, he was the one starting our moves and he was also the one doing the dirty work defensively when we lost the ball.

I agree about Baines & Pienaar, especially the former. I thought the latter was very good but had no end product.

Given this was away to a newly promoted team, and given we have several key players out, and given we have some players not at full fitness because of the WC, this was a solid result. Yes, we were ahead, and it's always disappointing to lose after being ahead, but it's still a solid result. Before the game, we would have taken a 2-2 draw.

I wouldn't have. Every time we don't win it's a disappointing result, no matter who we play and no matter the circumstances.

We wasn't in the game for most of that half. Passing was sloppy, caught in possession constantly and really lack lustre. Irst half (from what I saw) we looked really good but I think Martinez should have changed it much sooner. Barry for Besic maybe and definitely put Mirallas or Atsu on to give their defence something different to think about .

2 points dropped there and I know it's a point more than I predicted we would get but I'm really disappointed. Seems like our inability to hold onto a lead when we 're under pressure is still going to be there this season. Our defence worries me greatly it's all over the place .

Haf your full of shit sometimes mate. If he backheeled it and it beat the last man and kev ran onto it you'd be saying how good it was. We try passing safe, the game out but we get found out through pressure. If that came off it would have killed them off. If every player for slated for trying something different we'd be running around in circles.

Worst thing about it is we won the ball back after the back heel. Mirallas gave it away!

When Coleman came on we had 3 at the back!!! Check the goal all defenders central! Wood left open goal. There was 3 at the back after Coleman came on!

agreed, coleman is a great defender too as shown we he came on he snuffed out a couple attacks immediately. i would rather 4 at the back and stones in the mix for CB. distin and jags were getting beat in the air and on the ground all day.

Stones was covering inside because thats where the threat was before Jags touched it onto Wood. Coleman was much further up the pitch otherwise he should have been marking Wood. I dont see how the goal would be as a result of 3 at the back either. Stones had to come inside, the fault lies on the left hand side of the pitch who allowed the initial run.

What a terrible second half, it's almost like RM told the players, "Alright lads, just sit on the ball and wait for them to continue bombarding us and lets give the ball away carelessly". Our passing was horrible, we looked extremely tired, what a shite way to drop 2 points there. The worst part is that the player's energy picked up after they equalized, almost like putting salt on the wounds. Why not play like that for the other 40 minutes of the 2nd half. If we play like that against Arsenal and Chelsea... we'll be in for a bad wake up call.