IGNORED

Opener - Leicester

Finn balor

Feel bad saying this cause the lads a genius with a ball but we play more as a team and quicker build up with one two touches without Ross. I do love him in the side cause he can turns game on it's head but I hope you know what am getting at.

Your right Brett.

This is where Ross needs to learn. If he watches Pienaar he will learn a lot.

Anyone who fails to appreciate the player naismith is after this performance so far needs to give their head a wobble. He is excellent at finding space in tight areas, his finish before was class, ball behind, leaning back and got it on target.

Exactly. Smart player.

However, not a week in week out player for me. I appreciate him none the less though!!

Anyone who fails to appreciate the player naismith is after this performance so far needs to give their head a wobble. He is excellent at finding space in tight areas, his finish before was class, ball behind, leaning back and got it on target.

He is all of those, a great player... However, I do feel he has his off days where he lacks in his first touch and technique.

He's still a bit too keen to just lay off passes into him backwards again when there were a couple of times where he could have turned and passed it forward, but he's having a great game indeed. We're overloading their left wing brilliantly, with Baines, Pienaar, Naismith, Lukaku and even Barry popping up there and the quality to link up accurately with one or two touches is there today.