IGNORED

Opener - Leicester

Finn balor

some strange line-ups being put forward, almost nostalgic! I'd be going with

.................Howards.................

Stones Jags Distin Baines

........McCarthy Barry...........

Mirallas Naismith Atsu

................ Lukaku................

OR

.................Howards.................

Stones Jags Distin Baines

Besic McCarthy Barry

Mirallas Atsu

................ Lukaku................

Ossie and Pienaar shouldnt be near the starting 11. I've dropped Barkley because all through preseason he looked terrible.

Atsu straight in? Didn't Stones make 2 bad errors in 2 games giving goals away? At least Pienaar has an understanding with Baines.

Atsu straight in? Didn't Stones make 2 bad errors in 2 games giving goals away? At least Pienaar has an understanding with Baines.

Atsu straight in yes, pace on both wings.

Stones did make a few mistakes but not as bad as Hibbert and needs the game time to continue improving.

Pienaar hasnt played competitive 90mins if a long time and any understanding he has with Baines, which in the past was almost telepathic, was nearly non-existant in preseason.

Atsu straight in yes, pace on both wings.

Stones did make a few mistakes but not as bad as Hibbert and needs the game time to continue improving.

Pienaar hasnt played competitive 90mins if a long time and any understanding he has with Baines, which in the past was almost telepathic, was nearly non-existant in preseason.

To be fair there were alot of things in preseason that was non existent. Think Atsu would be a gamble but hope you're right and the lad gets us off to a win on Sat.

Your profile picture really freaks me out.

:rofl:

It's my radiotherapy mask; when I finished treatment they asked me if I wanted to take it home with me. Wife is horrified that I kept it but it's still in the cabin in the garden with a shirt on. If looking at it freaks you out you should try wearing it :P!

This could end up a huge game in our season.. Even with Ross out I have faith that the team we put out should be able to grind out the result.

If lukaku isn't playing, naismith up top with peanuts in behind, McGeady and Kev(if fit) otherwise Atsu may have to start...

i'm expecting a win. we are top 5 they were championship, i don't care how much guts and glory and rah rah, we should win and i expect us to.

This is my thinking as well. Really no good reasons to lose this one. It happens though. Not the end of the world if we draw, but then again, not exactly getting off on the right foot either. Every point counts. It would really be a punch to the gut if a draw or loss here ended up keeping you out of the top 4 at the end if it came down to that. I think we will win. I'll say 2-1.

For me,

Howard

Coleman/ Jags Distan Baines

Stones

Besic Barry McCarthy

Mirallas/ Peanuts

McGeady Lukaku/Naismith

Still strong side even if the Belgians don't start and Coleman is just short.

Bold, 13 players on the pitch? Could just work, never been done before

(I know that the slash means one of the two players. Im jk)

Edited by Peter H

Stupid to even risk coleman first game of the season.

Aye but I think we could get on without the likes of Lukaku and Mirallas vs Leciester. Not without Coleman though, I dont have faith in Stones or Hibbert filling the void.

I wouldn't like to risk him either, but in all honesty, I didn't want to re-jiggle my Fantasy Football team, so purley based on that fact, I hope he starts :67:

For me,

Howard

Coleman/ Jags Distan Baines

Stones

Besic Barry McCarthy

Mirallas/ Peanuts

McGeady Lukaku/Naismith

Still strong side even if the Belgians don't start and Coleman is just short.

Sorry, does that mean you want to play three at the back? And McGeady up front? Confused on that one mate haha.

Im going to put down the team id play beacuse its a pointless activity. Below is the team i think martinez will go with today.

Howard

Hibbert jags distin baines

Mcgeady barry mccarthy pienaar

------------ osman---------------

-------------Naismith--------

Subs: joel, stones, alcaraz, besic, lukaku, mirralas

I dont know what the score is going to be but if i was a betting man id bet on the fact we wont keep a clean sheet and i cant see us scoring many goals.

What id give to have coleman barkley lukaku and mirrallas firing on all cylinders! Id acctually let someone punch me the face to take the barkley injury back