IGNORED

Opener - Leicester

Finn balor

The season opener. A lot of doom and gloom going about but I for one think we are going to have a great season. In the next few weeks im sure Roberto will get in 3 or 4 loans of high quality which will have us going against the big guns. Saying that im worried about playing the Foxes. They will be playing with no fear and full of piss and vinegar. Id be amazed if Rom didn't play, Bobby knows what the start of the season did for us last year. Rom and kev should be fit they were only subs at the world cup. Anyway I fancy a tough game but a 1-2 win. Barkley and Rom

I don't think we could have asked for a harder game to kick off the new season and with Mirallas, Lukaku and Coleman all likely to be missing its difficult to see where the goals are going to come from. I would happily take a draw at this point but not sure we will get one

Arsenal away, man utd away, the shite away, man city away..... Behave yaself dunc.

hmmmm not confident. We've not played great in preseason and not looked too sharp. Hoping that gets ironed out next week. Coleman likely missing the game is a loss.

Hopefully Lukaku and Mirallas are ready to play.

Going to go 2-1 to us - Naismith and Lukaku

Not confident, predict a win for us.... Make ya mind up son

If pre season is anything to go on (which is hard to ignore) then i predict a scrappy 1-1 draw. Leicester's first game back in the Prem will be like a cup final atmosphere and on the back

of a very good pre season and winning the Championship their confidence will be sky high.

I say scrappy 1-1 as i can see Leon, Hibbert and Naismith all starting. Wins will always be tough to come by when this is the case.

Hopefully Lukaku, Mirallas and Coleman are all playing. I know this is the first game of the season and I have said it has a draw written all over it but this game has to be treated as a must win! After Leicester we have Arsenal & Chelsea both tough games but the most winnable one in August is our first. COYB

This is what worries me. We get nothing here we could end up played 3 no points.

Line up i expect to start.

Howard

Hibbert Jags Distin Baines

Osman Barry McCarthy Pienaar

Barkley

Naismith.

I'm hoping i'm wrong just like my normal footy bets and we do see Mirallas and Rom Coleman too. Got a feeling Roberto will start them on the bench and say they just lacked match fitness to start.

some strange line-ups being put forward, almost nostalgic! I'd be going with

.................Howards.................

Stones Jags Distin Baines

........McCarthy Barry...........

Mirallas Naismith Atsu

................ Lukaku................

OR

.................Howards.................

Stones Jags Distin Baines

Besic McCarthy Barry

Mirallas Atsu

................ Lukaku................

Ossie and Pienaar shouldnt be near the starting 11. I've dropped Barkley because all through preseason he looked terrible.