IGNORED

Kopite Thread

I can't possibly read all that tonight, it seems like a good read though. so will do a printout next week and read it at a more convenient time, something to look forward to maybe.

Shite play Manchester City at Anfield tomorrow and the visitors are favorites of all things. Two 'Pool defeats in two games would be just fine, along with our two wins from two, and opposite ends of the table. Will be early days, but still significant.

If any fool says 'I want Liverpool to win more than Manchester City' and there will be one or two, furniture will go flying..

Hate to say it but RS look quite impressive but this stupid 3-5-2 City are playing is helping!!! Anyone still wanting us to play it please watch the 'best' team in the league showing how shite it is!!! I hope City start playing and turn this around - silva's on the bench, get him on!

just cos they don't make it work doesn't mean it can't

I'm dubious of it - in the prem anyway. Napoli have made a 3-4-3 work but that included cavani, hamosik and lavezzi. 4-5-1/4-2-3-1/4-3-3 seem to be the systems that succeed in the prem - all very similar in ways/interchangeable.

TEVEZ!!!

They played much better yesterday but Man City gave them all the time in the world. Allen was Motm because he was allowed to do what he liked. West Brom shut their midfield down a lot better and they will give us a real test later this week.

Man City again didnt look too impressive but they inevitably take their chances and thats why they were Champions last year. They can play averagely like they did yesterday but still get something out of it.

Seems like some rs fans alreay turning on the new manager and the 'new' owners.

Apparently pissed at them for not splashing even more cashohmy.png .......didn't these tight wads pay off all the rs's debt(must have been a hundred million or so) AND then give king kenny another £100 million and THEN allow Rodgers to buy Allen, Borini, Sahin etc...tight gits!

Dodgy goalkeeper, Gerrard and Carrigher getting towards the end, couple of players wanting out....Joe Cole bleeding them dry.

YAWN.

Phil McNulty....

"Liverpool's fans gave their verdict on this abject display by leaving Anfield in droves well before the final whistle."

"YNWA"....unless you annoy us by playing shite and then we'll fuck off and leave you to itrofl.gif.

Their We Come Not To Play slogan couldn't be more fitting.

wasn't even aware they were playing today I don't think

Yes, 2-0 defeat at Anfield to Arsenal - sounds familiar.

Quite pleased with this, and will lessen the load later if the fog rolls in, but highly unlikely with these cunts of weather predictions. They must be still without a win and near the bottom of the league? Rogers as new club savior?, just not working out is it. should have stayed at Swansea City and continued his good work there instead of embarrassing himself with riff raff.

I am genuinely pleased with this outcome, but we simply can't have it all our own way.

Today would have been Bill Shanklys 99th Birthday incidentally

Happy Birthday Bill !

If they carry on playing like this they won't be in the prem next year.

Don't really think they played badly against Arsenal, infact they played better than we did against WBA.

They do seem to raise their game against bigger clubs, and if they do start losing against lesser clubs then they could be in trouble.Isn't that the same for all of us though?

At the moment we do seem to have better goalscorers within the team, a less dodgy goalkeeper and a better team spirit, not to mention a better manager.

Rodgers better get a win in soon...................bring back king kenny, I thought he was doing a sound job espcially in the transfer marketrofl.gif

Don't really think they played badly against Arsenal, infact they played better than we did against WBA.

At the moment we do seem to have better goalscorers

Other than Suarez/Gerrard cheating to win a set-piece, I struggle to see how they will find the back of the net. Borini and Suarez cover the same ground and Liverpool set up seems to be with the middle staying back giving to the wingers but then they don't have anyone in the box to head it in.. think Andy Carroll would be the perfect man to get on the end of them laugh.png.