IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Guest blueboy122

What are you talking about?

Fabregas is awesome like wise Di Maria but what have they got to do with Sturridge who has achieved nothing in his career apart from filling his pockets with cash.

Sturridge is shit mate otherwise Chelsea wouldnt be letting him go.

You are one of those arent you where when you get your eye wiped you bring up all non relevant cases like fabregas and di maria and then because of that threads go completely off topic.

So please do me a favour and the website a favour shut your fucking mouth and get over that I think sturridge is shit on the evidence of watching him play and the fact that he doesnt get near the Chelsea side when they have no strikers and you think he is a world beater on the same evidence... I cant find any of the club management issues that you are spouting.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Still even if he did they would play him if he was a top player but the simple fact of the matter is mate is he really isnt and thats why he is a bench warmer.

Implying he's shit because he's a bench warmer.

Your second paragraph also mentions "football manager tend to play thier best players so yeah he didnt play because he is shit."...so if Fabregas is isn't shit, why isn't he being played??

We're not playing football manager though? So whats that got to do with it?

Does that mean Fabregas is shit? Does that mean Di Maria is shit? Does that mean Verratti is shit?

They're not playing for their respective clubs, so by your argument, that makes them shit. Awesome. Great argument.

I gave you a list of other players who are bench warmers, who by your discretion are shit....because they don't start.

Fabregas is awesome like wise Di Maria but what have they got to do with Sturridge who has achieved nothing in his career apart from filling his pockets with cash.

Sturridge is shit mate otherwise Chelsea wouldnt be letting him go.

You are one of those arent you where when you get your eye wiped you bring up all non relevant cases like fabregas and di maria and then because of that threads go completely off topic.

So please do me a favour and the website a favour shut your fucking mouth and get over that I think sturridge is shit on the evidence of watching him play and the fact that he doesnt get near the Chelsea side when they have no strikers and you think he is a world beater on the same evidence... I cant find any of the club management issues that you are spouting.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Don't be such a fucking weapon.

In Bold - Not really.

In red - Never in any of my paragraphs have I said he was a world beater? If i have, show me. I missed it. Second of all, I think he's a good player (and yes that's better than shit) but never a world beater. I merely said he was a good buy, he's a striker with goal scoring attributes (quote me, feel free).

So grow up.

Guest blueboy122

Implying he's shit because he's a bench warmer.

Your second paragraph also mentions "football manager tend to play thier best players so yeah he didnt play because he is shit."...so if Fabregas is isn't shit, why isn't he being played??

I gave you a list of other players who are bench warmers, who by your discretion are shit....because they don't start.

Don't be such a fucking weapon.

In Bold - Not really.

In red - Never in any of my paragraphs have I said he was a world beater? If i have, show me. I missed it. Second of all, I think he's a good player (and yes that's better than shit) but never a world beater. I merely said he was a good buy, he's a striker with goal scoring attributes (quote me, feel free).

So grow up.

Blah Blah

Cant me arsed arguing the toss quoting you and all that bollocks thats how it gets off topic.

I think he is shit and you think he is good get over it I simply pointed out he is shit because Chelsea wont even play him when they have no strikers.

Boring.

Guest blueboy122

And your reference to Fabregas is laughable I knew that you would find some unrelavant case and use as an argument. How you can compare Fabregas not getting into the Barca side and Sturridge not playing at Chelsea even when they have no stikers is laughable and I simply can not give you the time of day now after that comment. Same old shite on here.

Blah Blah

Cant me arsed arguing the toss quoting you and all that bollocks thats how it gets off topic.

I think he is shit and you think he is good get over it I simply pointed out he is shit because Chelsea wont even play him when they have no strikers.

Boring.

But you did carry on though? *see below*

And your reference to Fabregas is laughable I knew that you would find some unrelavant case and use as an argument. How you can compare Fabregas not getting into the Barca side and Sturridge not playing at Chelsea even when they have no stikers is laughable and I simply can not give you the time of day now after that comment. Same old shite on here.

Edit: Can't argue with people who elude the obvious.

Edited by tenaciousj

To say Sturridge is shit, is rediculous. He's not shit. He's a bit of a tosser but there's no denying his goal scoring credentials.

I can't help get the feeling that some blues see any player linked or playing for 'the shite', automatically become shit. Which isn't the case at all. I'd take Sturridge at Everton, if he wasn't such a bellend.

And Ince....? I'd take Ince at Everton, young, unpredictable, technically gifted, English player...no question.

Pete, what is Rogers' system? 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 or 4-3-2-1 or 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2? Because he'd fit in most of them. And as a partner for Suarez, that's a pretty decent partnership. Probable the most cuntish partnership as well.

Simon, no better than Borini? Or Carroll? Don't make me laugh mate. He is. I don't rate Borini at all, as for Carroll, he's a proper donkey, an effective lump at best. Sturridge has most attributes in his locker.

And the reason he barely started? Ambramovic's obsession with picking his new £50m toy oy. Jelavic, Defoe, Ba....wouldn't get into the teams that Russian bellend picks....because he didn't remortgage a country to buy them.

Well we will soon see then won't we J? but Sturridge aint up to much imo, did little at City, moved to Chelsea and done little there, and has since vanished to the bench/reserves. Honestly i don't think he will improve them beyond what they have(Borini or Carroll) in fact surely they should just bring the big donkey back from loan, would save them a fortune

We will buddy, sorry to sound a bit arsey on that reply dude, just re-reading it, can see how it can be misconstrued.

All it is, I have developed a real pet hate for people calling Premier League players "shit". They're obviously not, because they wouldn't be earning 5 times the national average salary, per week. I'm a 'shit' footballer, no question, to call a premier league first teamer "shit", gets right on my wick.

Even if people are only making the comparison at Premier League level, there are over 550+ players registered to the league, i'm pretty sure that if anything, the player(s) who is listed at 550th on a ranking list (based on ability) would be the only one(s), even remotely close to that description. A first team squad player, truly isn't "shit".

So we'll see, be happily proved wrong, as ironically, I think the player's a complete tosser. But to degrade his ability to "shit" is ludicrous...either that, or his ability to be "shit" is earning him the sort of money, we could only dream of.

Guest blueboy122

We will buddy, sorry to sound a bit arsey on that reply dude, just re-reading it, can see how it can be misconstrued.

All it is, I have developed a real pet hate for people calling Premier League players "shit". They're obviously not, because they wouldn't be earning 5 times the national average salary, per week. I'm a 'shit' footballer, no question, to call a premier league first teamer "shit", gets right on my wick.

Even if people are only making the comparison at Premier League level, there are over 550+ players registered to the league, i'm pretty sure that if anything, the player(s) who is listed at 550th on a ranking list (based on ability) would be the only one(s), even remotely close to that description. A first team squad player, truly isn't "shit".

So we'll see, be happily proved wrong, as ironically, I think the player's a complete tosser. But to degrade his ability to "shit" is ludicrous...either that, or his ability to be "shit" is earning him the sort of money, we could only dream of.

O wow we are talking in premier league context, obviously he isnt shit because he is playing premier league. Its just a figure of speech. You need to get out more mate rather than reading into everything everybody posts.....Get a job "dude"

Guest blueboy122

But you did carry on though? *see below*

Edit: Can't argue with people who elude the obvious.

Yeah i couldnt help myself you chat so much shite its unreal haha. Fabregas at Barca and Sturridge at Chelsea....... Just epic Ha

Sturridge is an odd player. He isnt a winger but he isnt good enough to play as a lone striker at this level. He needs to play off the striker more than anything and dont know if he will get that at Liverpool. Rodgers predominately plays one up top with supporting wingers (or insider forwards) and whilst Sturridge did ok in that role under AVB, he was pretty much allowed to stay forward, which he wont be able to at Liverpool. He has an awful attitude to boot and whilst he has clear ability he doesnt put it together enough for my liking. His price tag is purely based on the fact he is English rather than his importance to the team.

Not really seen much of Ince, but when I have he reminds me of Ashley Young quite a bit. Dont know how good he will be in the grand scheme of things, but I would expect him to hold his own in the Premier League.

I wouldnt be overly worried of either two lining up against us in the derby though.

Think Ince will be another Charlie Adam. Shone well for Blackpool because he was around mediocre players but thrown into a team with players of a Premier League standard and he goes missing, I expect him to move onto a club like Stoke within a few years.

Sturridge dosen't worry me either, hasn't played for about 20 years and when he has hasn't really set the world alight.

Is the kid really worth twelve million pounds, although that's not really saying much taking into account some of the fucking nonsense prices the Anfield club has paid for players in recent years. I'm aware of the name, but hardly a player that justifies such a price from my perspective, but it's their money, if they want to waste it again. Just seems too overpriced that's all, but really no surprise with them.

They're a mid table side at best, as this season thus far has once again demonstrated, and Rogers simply has got no further than Benitez towards the end or Hodgson or Dalglish when it comes to league affairs.

They've been a cup side ever since the last title success in 1990 and have never really been able to challenge again since then, despite managing a second place finish once or twice, but even then the league champions were still some distance out in front.

I did enjoy last nights result, and they continue to struggle, but fuck them in all honesty.

I'll give them one thing, on one of their fansites last night there was about 1,000 people taking part in discussions. I was quite impressed with that, if you understand. Or maybe, some people had nothing else to do, but join in and get upset about another setback, but it was an impressive number that's all.

They're a mid table side at best, as this season thus far has once again demonstrated, and Rogers simply has got no further than Benitez towards the end or Hodgson or Dalglish when it comes to league affairs.

Thing is they are not a 'mid table' team at best!.....you are actually doing them a favor describing them a such.

They are infact, or should be a top 4 club.The money they've spent, the wage bill, the players they have on their books, their massively expencive youth system all point towards a team that should be challanging for the title.

Forget this new manager rubbish, WBA have a new manager and Rafas got Chelsea firing after a couple of games.Described as 'mid table' would point towards a team being where they belong, they should be top 4 with what they've invested, they should be judged by that, at the end of the season anything other than top 4 for them is failure, where as with what Moyes/Everton have, a top 5 finish would be a fantastic result.

Didn't the first lot of Yanks buy them Torres, Reina and a host of other big names, sure they put them into debt, but the second lot of Yanks paid that off and gave them another £100 million to spend.Other teams can only dream of having the chance they have been given......judge for yourself if they've wasted it or not!

They may well become a 'mid table' team in a year or two.....unless they can get 'another' new owner who can buy them success.