IGNORED

Kopite Thread

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

Southall has turned into a very compassionate and wise human.  Follow him on Twitter.  He's a top top bloke. 

Hopefully you might learn something from his compassion and wise words 👍😀 sorry Haf couldn’t resist mate. 

When I read match reports in the press,  I sometimes wonder if I have been watching the same game.  In todays Telegraph Sport, the match report on the Liverpool game (written by Jason Burt, Chief football correspondent, says:  'The loss of Salah after Ramos executed the football equivalent of a rugby spear-tackle.................' 

No comment needed.

Don't know what's going on with them at the moment you wouldn't think the two sets of fans come from the same City and in some cases the same families, the idiots must be drinking from a different tap. I'm at a loss to work out what's going through their minds but the club needs speak out more strongly about it, and weed these idiots out they know what it's like to be wronged against and have been rightly vocal about it, they need to show that same vocal concern against their own supporters and ex players when they act like animals, otherwise it won't stop imo.

I know loads of top people who are reds but it seems the concentration level of dickheads there is above the level that it is at our club. 

I've never known such a "europe" obsessed set of fans....  they all have to be there don't they? Flag waving, one song sang no matter the result.... meanwhile loads of them take to Twitter to abuse their keeper who is younger than many of their kids. 

Many of them get it right... unfortunately too many get it wrong. 

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

I know loads of top people who are reds but it seems the concentration level of dickheads there is above the level that it is at our club. 

I've never known such a "europe" obsessed set of fans....  they all have to be there don't they? Flag waving, one song sang no matter the result.... meanwhile loads of them take to Twitter to abuse their keeper who is younger than many of their kids. 

Many of them get it right... unfortunately too many get it wrong. 

Agreed, it's such a shame.

"Welcome to the Bramley Moore Stadium Karius Stand" has a nice ring to it..

In all seriousness though, I am fucking made up they lost. They claim we are the bitter ones and we don't mean anything to them but did you all see the amount of flags mentioning us that went to Kiev? They acted like they had won the thing before the game had even kicked off, the biggest bunch of self righteous, self absorbed pricks I've ever seen (although not all of them, some are sound.)

I'd be a liar if I wasn't jealous of the amount of finals my mates have got to attend, but I still would rather support us over that lot.

16 minutes ago, aaron said:

"Welcome to the Bramley Moore Stadium Karius Stand" has a nice ring to it..

In all seriousness though, I am fucking made up they lost. They claim we are the bitter ones and we don't mean anything to them but did you all see the amount of flags mentioning us that went to Kiev? They acted like they had won the thing before the game had even kicked off, the biggest bunch of self righteous, self absorbed pricks I've ever seen (although not all of them, some are sound.)

I'd be a liar if I wasn't jealous of the amount of finals my mates have got to attend, but I still would rather support us over that lot.

Aaron, don’t you know anything? It’s banter when they do it and bitter when it’s us. 

Yep -- it's takes a huge ego to cry like that in front of supporters. That guy's an idiot (Hamman).

Honestly, it's fortunate for Liverpool fans that GK errors cost them the match. They'll be able to look back and say "We would've won that game if it wasn't for Karius" rather than admit that Real Madrid would've beaten them anyway.

1 hour ago, tonkaroost said:

Honestly, it's fortunate for Liverpool fans that GK errors cost them the match. They'll be able to look back and say "We would've won that game if it wasn't for Karius" rather than admit that Real Madrid would've beat them anyway.

Good point that; like they say, "we'd have won the league if it wasn't for Gerrard" (although they actually don't say that one out loud, they all know it though which is good enough for me:P).