IGNORED

Kopite Thread

5 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

so glad they lost.  i hope they lose a lot more, i can't stand them or their fans

Me neither. It's actually becoming unhealthy.  

Once upon a time both sets of fans supported the other club to a certain extent.  Emlyn Hughes changed all that... Everton fans turned up to congratulate Liverpool on a European cup and Hughes sang Liverpool are magic Everton are tragic.....  stupid.  Things were never the same after that. 

3 hours ago, Chach said:

We simply have to beat them at Goodison

It was Jordan's error at Anfield that really got them going, six wins after that with a cumulative score of 21-3; meanwhile we'd only lost one in seven previous to that and have won one in seven since. Real turning point; let's hope last night was another one for them (and that we can turn them over at home).

10 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

I know they played a weakened side and are probably happy to be out of the competition anyway given the demands of the PL and CL, but damn it feels good to see them lose twice in a row.

glorious, now we can make our cup run :)  although you're right, it's a double edged sword, this might give them the rest they need to win the league.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, johnh said:

Liverpool playing Palace today.   Who will get the most penalties competition.  Salah v Zaha.  Because the RS are at home, I reckon it will be 4 penalties to 2 in their favour.

Bloody good point there John.... potential nightmare for the ref.   There will be plenty of nonsense and I hope it results in 3 match bans for Liverpool's cheats. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sibdane said:

Yep. They've won it now. Have to give credit to Klopp. If you compare Liverpool's squad vs. City's squad, City obviously has the better side, but Liverpool is stronger than ever. 

I'm happy I don't live in Liverpool... or even England atm. 

No, they haven't. 

2 minutes ago, sibdane said:

Alright, mathematically that is correct. :rolleyes:

They've been in this position before, until Demba Ba happened. Until it's mathematically a certainty, I'm not paying them any attention (after which I'll be hiding from certain friends and family members)