IGNORED

unknown

From the beeb:

14:33

BBC Sport's chief football writer Phil McNulty: "Everton will finally complete the signing of Anderlecht's young striker David Henen today - seems to have been on Merseyside forever.

"The club are also trying to do one more deal - probably a loan - but that's not a certainty at this stage." - wonder who tiz? Could be any of the other threads suppose but here's to dreaming, problem we have ion my opinion is theres 2 players / positions we currently need lets say an alternative for now and thats barkleys & Jags or Distin, take your pick but 1 has to be dropped shipping 10 goals in 3 games IMO, I hate transfer day can never get any work done,just in case we sign Maradona or van basten out of nowhere lol

Edited by drs08

sniff it :shaking fist:

:lol: and you negged your own post!

Meanwhile with unknown:

What's the latest from Everton? Sky Sports News reporter Alan Irwin is there and says: "Fans beginning to gather as Everton hope to complete maybe one major deal on deadline day."

Impossible to make some people happy. A month ago everyone was freaking out about going into the season with nobody and leaving everything until the last minute like last year. Well, we bring in Lukaku, Atsu, Besic, Galloway, and Eto'o well before the clock starts and now the complaints are about a boring deadline day. Can't have it both ways.

Impossible to make some people happy. A month ago everyone was freaking out about going into the season with nobody and leaving everything until the last minute like last year. Well, we bring in Lukaku, Atsu, Besic, Galloway, and Eto'o well before the clock starts and now the complaints are about a boring deadline day. Can't have it both ways.

I'm not complaining, I think we did good business in the transfer window. Evertons attack now looks strong! Naismith looks good behind the striker or alongside. He has come into his own under Martinez. Lukaku and Eto'o both great signings.

What worries me though is our defence. Since coming back from the WC Jags hasn't looked the part. Maybe he is just in a pickle at the moment and will snap out of it but what I was hoping for today was a young defender to be alongside Stones for the future. Would have been good to go for Dier at 4mil. That way as well Jags and Distin could have mentored them.

Also if Distin gets injured who do we have who can come in? I know everyone will say stones. Which will be the obvious answer but he doesn't have a lot of pace. We need a CB with pace who can track back whilst stones or jags are catching up. This is what Distin is good at, that is why I wanted us to get Nastasic as well, he is young and from what I have seen he has pace as well. Would have been good for the future.