IGNORED

Swansea (Away) League Cup

bluenosetoffee

Guest blueboy122

"The scoreline is the correct reflection of the game. The Swans look slightly better and more dangerous on the attack. The game lacks a bit of tempo though."

Absolute bollocks from Claridge as usual

Guest blueboy122

I haven't read through the thread but has anyone mentioned how anonymous Eto'o has been? Or is that only applied when it's Lukaku?

Not at all Mark he has been involved in every aspect of our forward play. He links up the play brilliantly and can control the ball. He is also coming short and trying to get Atsu and Mcgeady in.

Just seeing our forward control and look after the ball is a breath of fresh air.

Not at all Mark he has been involved in every aspect of our forward play. He links up the play brilliantly and can control the ball. He is also coming short and trying to get Atsu and Mcgeady in.

Just seeing our forward control and look after the ball is a breath of fresh air.

He's been pretty poor hasn't he. Very poor effort and a few bad first touches too.

:rofl:

Very different responses!

The latter is my thinking as well. He's been crap.

Guest blueboy122

:rofl:

Very different responses!

The latter is my thinking as well. He's been crap.

Think he must be getting mixed up with Astu as Eto hasn't had/ got a poor touch.

Here's Lukaku anyway! I hope he plays well I really do.

Guest blueboy122

If I had a stream that worked I would chime in.

Played well Eto. He's such an intelligent player, comes short lays it off, protects the ball etc.

Here comes Victor... Sorry Lukaku :D

Guest blueboy122

I thought that at first, and I appreciate what Atsu was trying to do, but he had time to look forward and see Etoo offside.

Etoo has been meh to ok.

What I like about Eto is that he doesn't give the ball away or he won't lose possession gives us a chance to build attacks etc.

I'm very new to footy (a new American Everton fan), so I apologize if this is a stupid question. I love to win, and I don't like the idea of losing two in a row, but would playing more League Cup games hurt this team? I'm thinking that EPL and Europa may be all we can handle? Maybe it doesn't make that much of a difference?

Think he must be getting mixed up with Astu as Eto hasn't had/ got a poor touch.

Here's Lukaku anyway! I hope he plays well I really do.

I'm an Eto fan, it's just he had a poor half for me. Poor effort on goal when he had a real chance, few slips, few miscontrols and had a few chances to set up chances but failed.

But I do agree he is usually a very intelligent player.

I think Atsu has actually been much better today.

I'm very new to footy (a new American Everton fan), so I apologize if this is a stupid question. I love to win, and I don't like the idea of losing two in a row, but would playing more League Cup games hurt this team? I'm thinking that EPL and Europa may be all we can handle? Maybe it doesn't make that much of a difference?

If we breezed through the first two rounds, we'd probably take is seriously. Otherwise, this cup is usually a distraction.