Bluenosetoffee

Louis

Oztoffee

Blueboy1878

Newty

Manager Marcopaulo

Do a lot fucking better than the shower of shite we had out Saturday

Edited by Paddock

Thanks for putting me in goal! Too knackered (just thinking about it) for all that running around malarkey :P.

You said you always got picked last or not at all when you were a kid. If that's true then you'll be used to being in goal so wont want to "come out" after you've let one in on purpose ;)

Mike O

Hafnia brett Angel Miguel Cotto Rubecula

Romey1878 steve O Steve E Paddock

Cornish Steve. Matt

Subs

LA Toffee,

Crusty

Bluenosetoffee

Louis

Oztoffee

Blueboy1878

Newty

Manager Marcopaulo

Get in there! I made it. Made up.

Although it took me a while to click on what was happening there so definitely best as last choice!!!

-----------Robles--------------

Browning - Stones - Distin - Garbutt

McGeady/Atsu - Besic - Gibson - Kennedy/Oviedo?

--Kone -- Naismith (or even McAleny) ---

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2014/09/22/oviedo-and-kone-set-to-return

I'd be chopping and changing. Distin and Stones to stay and they'll be played together in big games at some point and need the time together. I can see the argument for a strong team, get the confidence back etc, but I think this is really our chance to trot out the fringe players and see who will be available to slot in to the rotation on a regular basis. Europa League is going to mean regular Thurs/Sun fixtures and if we don't acquaint a few of these lads with the first team experience we'll be caught short. Are Swansea without Bony on account of his red card or is that only for the League?

Won't make any prediction until I see the team sheet. That said, if we trotted out my team I expect we'd lose.

Me and jona32 will be there, only half an hour from where we live to the liberty. Really looking forward to it, but I think we'll see an understrength team. Quite a few local lads going up, best part is we have tickets in the away end, so no need to sit on our hands amongst the swans fans!!!

Mike O

Hafnia brett Angel Miguel Cotto Rubecula

Cornish Steve. Matt

Subs

LA Toffee,

Crusty

Bluenosetoffee

Louis

Oztoffee

Blueboy1878

Newty

Manager Marcopaulo

I would have done better on my own than the shower of shite we had out on Saturday because we played on Sunday.

As for this cup, just use it to give an outing to some untried players and tactics and see how far we do or don't go.

Edited by Cake

I would have done better on my own than the shower of shite we had out on Saturday because we played on Sunday.

As for this cup, just use it to give an outing to some untried players and tactics and see how far we do or don't go.

No need to get prissy about me getting the day wrong because you were dropped :P

now this is getting silly maybe we should not turn up at all.

Perfectly serious. We have the derby over the weekend, Krasnodar after that, and then away to Manchester United - all within the space of a week. What's the point having a squad if we can't use squad players for the least important of our games?

Perfectly serious. We have the derby over the weekend, Krasnodar after that, and then away to Manchester United - all within the space of a week. What's the point having a squad if we can't use squad players for the least important of our games?

I agree; Swansea are likely to field a weakened team as well, I'd have no problem with that XI or something similar. Seven full internationals in it so hardly "not turning up".

Ledson won't be in though, played today for the U21s.

Mike O

Hafnia brett Angel Miguel Cotto© Rubecula

Cornish Steve. Matt

Subs

LA Toffee,

Crusty

Bluenosetoffee

Louis

Oztoffee

Blueboy1878

Newty

Manager Marcopaulo

That's better mate ;)

Glad I at least made the bench. If not, I would have had to go into the U-21s :crying: I wouldn't have got onto the paddock before kick-off. By the time I got on, they'd all be heading off for half time and we may just pass like ships in the night when they come out for the second half.

At least my reputation will be intact.... never lost a game with me on the field :rofl:

I agree; Swansea are likely to field a weakened team as well, I'd have no problem with that XI or something similar. Seven full internationals in it so hardly "not turning up".

Ledson won't be in though, played today for the U21s.

I've got no problem with making some changes. What I don't like is the thought of Oviedo, Kone etc being thrown straight into a start after serious injuries. That's dangerous to them, nevermind it being detrimental to the team. They especially need easing in, giving them half an hour or so. The last thing we want is them getting injured badly again.

my usual approach to the League Cup is that of indifference, but this time round its more important. We need wins, and knowing that noone else will take it seriously, we should be using this competition to not only blood in the other players but using it to boost confidence.

Robles

Hibbert Stones Alcaraz Oviedo

McGeady Besic Gibson Atsu

Kone McAleny

1 small change, otherwise I would agree. Let the "B" team come and put in a good performance, to put some pressure on those who waltzed around in panic at the weekend.

Back on target, no point predicting, got nearly everyone wrong this season.

Some players are going from world beaters to complete waste of spaces, in a matter of a single game.

Play the young'ns, take the hit. The old 'dependable's' like Osman and the sorts, are letting us down anyway. They're all making mistakes left, right and center, so lets give the kids a go. If they make a mistake, so what?