IGNORED

Swansea (Away) League Cup

bluenosetoffee

Poor tactics, again.

Everyone knows they can score against us, theres no fear. They bide their time, let us feel we're in control and then bam. Pressure the player on the ball all at once, cause panic.

I didnt see the first goal but its hardly poor tactics that we were dominating the game and then we fuck up. He cant exactly legislate for Distin's fuck up either. Its not like he is instructing his players to go out and fuck up FFS.

Fuck knows why Osman is coming on though!

I didnt see the first goal but its hardly poor tactics that we were dominating the game and then we fuck up. He cant exactly legislate for Distin's fuck up either. Its not like he is instructing his players to go out and fuck up FFS.

Fuck knows why Osman is coming on though!

Its been the same in every game. If its not tactics, what is it? Just bad luck? Could be, but something has to change...

Are you that blind by hatred that you can't see anything else? You didnt see the intricate 1-2's he has pulled off? You not recognizing that he is getting no service, so hes having to drop back and look for the ball? Or that we are not playing to his strengths?

He is not having a great game, but show me someone who is.

Matt its all and we looking for positives such as playing a 5 yards pass and defending corners. He has conceded possession a ridiculous number of times even by his standards. Its not even a joke anymore, he's 6ft 4 and 14 stone and is getting bullied.

I'm too pissed off with others to be too hard on him. None more so than Martinez. What is he coaching them.

There you go. Fucking shite.

Guest blueboy122

Are you that blind by hatred that you can't see anything else? You didnt see the intricate 1-2's he has pulled off? You not recognizing that he is getting no service, so hes having to drop back and look for the ball? Or that we are not playing to his strengths?

He is not having a great game, but show me someone who is.

Unfortunately I see what is in front of me and that's nowhere near good enough.

Intricate 1-2's? Please...

Ah the old getting no service bollocks argument. Dont even get me started.

Its been the same in every game. If its not tactics, what is it? Just bad luck? Could be, but something has to change...

But its the same thing that made us successful last season. Its high pressure, you have to trust your players to make the right decisions, unfortunately we aren't. I do think we are carrying too many players who arent pulling their weight and thats something we cant afford.

For me the senior pros who have been playing regularly let the rest of the lads down. Distin, McGeady, Hibbert and Lukaku were nowhere near the required level. Feel for the lads who've just come in or back. Something's wrong with the psychology though. Once again we dominated the first 20-25, let in a cheap one and fall to pieces. Worrying.

Guest blueboy122

yup, blinded by hatred.

Hatred?

Such a drama queen Matt. Unfortunately I can see what type of player Lukaku is.

I want Lukaku to be a great striker as much as the next Evertonian you moron! But the fact is Matt he is a million miles away.

He's so easy to defend against it's embarrassing.

Swansea play possession football as well you realise?

I do indeed. But they are clearly doing something different, and thats pressurising on the ball. Something we don't do, we back off or are not in shape to get the loose balls. We have no discipline.

Matt its all and we looking for positives such as playing a 5 yards pass and defending corners. He has conceded possession a ridiculous number of times even by his standards. Its not even a joke anymore, he's 6ft 4 and 14 stone and is getting bullied.

I'm too pissed off with others to be too hard on him. None more so than Martinez. What is he coaching them.

There you go. Fucking shite.

Like I said to BB122 Haf, he has not had a good game. But I can at least acknowledge when he's been poor and credit it him when he has done something right.

And again at his near post Howard is beaten.

by a deflected powerful shot

Unfortunately I see what is in front of me and that's nowhere near good enough.

Intricate 1-2's? Please...

Ah the old getting no service bollocks argument. Dont even get me started.

:lol: ok. happily.