IGNORED

Aston Villa (H)

duncanmckenzieismagic

Guest blueboy122

Name them.

*You're not my mate.

You are what I say you are. Loser.

Christ really are some tools on here. Why don't you take your wife out for a date or something rather than being a bell end on a keyboard...

O your wife thinks your a loser to.

Until Saturday I thought they quite a handy team. But they really struggled to create much at all.

Not sure if they had an off day, we stopped them, or if they ate going to struggle.

I do think it's credit to the way we played that we didn't let them much though.

I think they missed Delph as much as anything. He's their Barkley. Not that he's anywhere near that level, but he's the one player they have who will pick it up in the middle of the park and run at people. They haven't sorted out how to play without him yet.

I think they missed Delph as much as anything. He's their Barkley. Not that he's anywhere near that level, but he's the one player they have who will pick it up in the middle of the park and run at people. They haven't sorted out how to play without him yet.

Agreed. Benteke isn't the same player from 2 seasons ago either. All those injuries have taken a toll. Don't think he's fit either.

You are what I say you are. Loser.

Christ really are some tools on here. Why don't you take your wife out for a date or something rather than being a bell end on a keyboard...

O your wife thinks your a loser to.

Why are you even in involved in this dispute? Waded in again with your two penny's from nowhere - you haven't been involved in any discussion.

Take my wife on a date? Have you left school yet.

What dispute? No dispute exists.

About Delph...He has developed into the player he should have. Think most teams would miss his energy and drive.

Benteke...Too early to say if he has 'lost it ', so to speak, through injury as he has only just come back. If handled correct, he should do fine.

Guest blueboy122

Why are you even in involved in this dispute? Waded in again with your two penny's from nowhere - you haven't been involved in any discussion.

Take my wife on a date? Have you left school yet.

Anything to keep you away from a keyboard!

Yes left school in 2008 progressed onto sixth form college and then onto university where I studied real estate management for 3 years. Now I am hoping to have chartered status within the next year or so after working for one of the biggest property firms in the world. Maybe your wife would prefer a date with me?

Anything to keep you away from a keyboard!

Yes left school in 2008 progressed onto sixth form college and then onto university where I studied real estate management for 3 years. Now I am hoping to have chartered status within the next year or so after working for one of the biggest property firms in the world. Maybe your wife would prefer a date with me?

Brilliant might be time to leave Sayers and get a proper job now then whilst you've been fooling round in school for all your life.